• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist

WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist v3.6.4

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist - Download Free WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist CodeCanyon 14349799

WavePlayer.jpg
Download Free WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist CodeCanyon 14349799
WavePlayer
is a fully customizable, responsive HTML5 audio plugin for WordPress. Its interface is built around the waveform of the audio file that is playing back.

With WavePlayer you are free to host your own tracks, breaking the limitations imposed by most of the free music cloud services available on the market, but without...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Babak. I could not install it. When I tried I got the following error: "The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found"... Should I install it via cPanel instead?

Hi Babak. I could not install it. When I tried I got the following error: "The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found"... Should I install it via cPanel instead?
install just plugin zip not whole package

Reactions: Pixelate
Hello,

I am the developer of WavePlayer and kindly ask you to remove this resource.
While I understand that you are not directly hosting the ZIP file containing my plugin on your website, nevertheless with this post you contribute to the illegal distribution of my work on the internet.

I constantly take measures against this illegal distribution and file DMCA claims to the servers hosting the files. Therefore, the links you share on your website are already useless or are going to be so, shortly.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
Luigi.

Reactions: hncboys
Can you please update to version 3?

Babak updated WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist with a new update entry:

WavePlayer Plugin v3.1.3

Download WavePlayer v3.1.3 - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist Nulled Free
= v3.1.3 = Thanks To @adderall

* FIX: Peak files not being generated when Content-Length header is not received (usually when mod_deflate is active)
* FIX: Players that are hidden in the DOM are invoked by the sticky player
* FIX: Product players only being rendered in shop and single product pages but not in other archive-like pages (featured, related, etc.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
While the plugin works as expected. There is repeated wp notification "Register your WavePlayer purchase code to take advantage of automatic updates. Click here". On every dashboard page load it reapears even after closing.

While the plugin works as expected. There is repeated wp notification "Register your WavePlayer purchase code to take advantage of automatic updates. Click here". On every dashboard page load it reapears even after closing.
Try this plugin man. Just give it a try. :)

Babak updated WavePlayer - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist with a new update entry:

WavePlayer v3.1.5

Download WavePlayer v3.1.5 - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist Nulled Free
= 3.1.5 =

* FIX: Updated support for Elementor 3.5
* ENH: Improved the design of the Thumb'n'Wave skin
* ENH: Removed the now deprecated ScriptProcessorNode
* ENH: Replaced ScriptProcessorNode with a true requestAnimationFrame implementation for optimize refresh rates

WavePlayer v3.1.8

Download WavePlayer v3.1.8 - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist Nulled Free
= v3.1.8 =

* ENH: Access to the Soundcloud API now requires personal Client ID and Client Secret credentials
* ENH: Added filter to prevent FontAwesome fonts from being loaded
* FIX: Retrieving tracks from Soundcloud causes HTTP errors
* FIX: Regenerating peak files is stuck when downloadable files are included in the Media library

WavePlayer v3.2.0

Download WavePlayer v3.2.0 - WordPress Audio Player with Waveform and Playlist Nulled Free
= v3.2.0 =

* NEW: Added support for product import/export
* NEW: Added Play,Wave'n'List skin, that adds a visible playlist to the Play'n'Wave skin
* ENH: Improved track-related product query when ElasticPress is in use
* ENH: Used transient to speed up the product preview files loading time
* FIX: Problem with tracks being skipped on track end
* FIX: Problem with skip buttons triggering the...

Here :

WavePlayer v3.2.0 Null - Warning licence fixed

Attachments

• waveplayer-3.2.0n.zip
    795.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: ninjaNeko
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock