• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WC Marketplace All-In-One Pack

salvia34

May 17, 2019
WC Marketplace All-In-One Pack (not Nulled)

Latest versions from 25 october 2020:

Advanced Frontend Manager v3.2.3
WCMp Vendor Membership v2.0
WCMp Vendor Frontend Reports v1.2.0
WCMp PDF Invoice v2.1
WCMp Vendor SEO and Analytics v1.1.5
WCMp Vendor Staff v1.1.6
WCMp Seller Verification v1.2.1
WCMp Vendor Stock Alert v1.2.0
WCMp Vendor Vacation v1.2.0

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/rsiJwxIn/file.html

If anyone can complete this post with the few additional add-ons not included in this pack (payment gateways addons) that would be cool.

Enjoy and have a nice day :alien:

WCMp Vendor Live Chat <- I really need it.
Please complementary and nulled.

WCMp PDF Invoice v2.1
WCMp Vendor Staff v1.1.6

If anyone can complete this post with the few additional add-ons not included in this pack (payment gateways addons) that would be cool.

I see the message "API key is not activated". But the vendor interface has activated the functions. So the plugin functioning properly?

WCMp PDF Invoice v2.1
WCMp Vendor Staff v1.1.6

Link no longer works, If anyone has would they kindly share! Much appreciated!

WCMp PDF Invoice v2.1
WCMp Vendor Staff v1.1.6

All these plugins are activated in Plugins Section despite that we see this screen ... API ?

1618081153342.png

Are you Asking or Telling ?

is it working for you ?

I returned to Dokan because of better support. WC Marketplace has a module to assign traffic to each store I love it. But now Dokan also has it but works in a different way than WC Marketplace. But WC Marketplace has been abandoned and has no support

• Wow
Reactions: King Kong
I returned to Dokan because of better support. WC Marketplace has a module to assign traffic to each store I love it. But now Dokan also has it but works in a different way than WC Marketplace. But WC Marketplace has been abandoned and has no support

WC Marketplace ... Abandoned ... ? Didnt know that ... I was actually considering to use it for one of my multisite project​

I was keen to use WCMp for its ability to let Wordpress install & use it on a MultiSite Install ... While Dokan doesnt do that since its birth

WC Marketplace ... Abandoned ... ? Didnt know that ... I was actually considering to use it for one of my multisite project​

Yes. WC Marketplace All-In-One Pack is not updated here. You can choose it by paying the developer. I appreciate WC Marketplace very much, but there is no cost to pay yet.

I'm not sure WC Marketplace All-In-One Pack will work on WP 5.7. You can try,... license notice but when I test the functionality works normally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock