• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.6+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – Facebook store sync with vendor store option added – Documentation
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.4+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – Product custom fields “Multi Select” field type support added
  • Enhance – Store Followers capability not working issue resolved
  • Fixed –...

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry, my bad, i mistook manager to be ultimate when trying to getting the updated file... while in haste... guys forgive my error on this.... i will upload the exact update file once it comes out.

sorry once again, it will never happen again....
1606136693297.png

• Love
Reactions: Babak
sorry, my bad, i mistook manager to be ultimate when trying to getting the updated file... while in haste... guys forgive my error on this.... i will upload the exact update file once it comes out.

sorry once again, it will never happen again....
1606136693297.png

Thanks for the update bro, but I'm having a challenge with facebook for woocommerce plugin. if i activate it the my site crushes. please help.

Thanks for the update bro, but I'm having a challenge with facebook for woocommerce plugin. if i activate it the my site crushes. please help.
Try and check if there is conflict between your facebook plugin and other plugins on your site, you can deactivate all related plugins, and activate them one by one.... thanks

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Try and check if there is conflict between your facebook plugin and other plugins on your site, you can deactivate all related plugins, and activate them one by one.... thanks

Hie thanks for the replay ist conflicting with
Ultimate 6.5.4
lower version works fine, is your facebook plugin working with this?

Hie thanks for the replay ist conflicting with
Ultimate 6.5.4
lower version works fine, is your facebook plugin working with this?
No bro... I dont use facebook plugin

Reactions: Rotsen
getting "The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin." is this nulled?

Reactions: Guyver
Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – WordPress 5.6+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.8+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – Facebook for WooCommerce 2.2+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 4.6+ compatibility check added
  • Enhance – Facebook store sync with vendor store option added – Documentation
  • Enhance –...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Somehow i add Delivery addon, but Assign Delivery Boy button won't appear, just i can make delivery boy.
The wcfm_delivery_ordersmysql table is empty.

Somebody knows the solution?

Thanks

Somehow i add Delivery addon, but Assign Delivery Boy button won't appear, just i can make delivery boy.
The wcfm_delivery_ordersmysql table is empty.

Somebody knows the solution?

Thanks
check the wcfm general setting of general capability settings to activate the button...

No activation License :( btw I love Babiato :)

EDIT:maybe I have missed something on how to activate without API

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock