• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Under Atack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda sad to see this, DDoS here, DDoS there... almost the same sh** everywere. This DDoS attacks against forums (sharing resources like Babiato or not) and other types of services that are non-profits.

Its the same for big forums like Babiato or any other Forum related to anything.

This kind of DDoS attacks happens a lot when a script-kiddy buys a botnet DDoS service just to show how big is dick is.

Anyway, good to know that Babiato is online again, such a great forum to find resources (Like Wordpress themes and plugins ;) )

Hey @Babak , I have a solution for you. Cloudflare can't prevent much attacks, it actually skips/leaks many of it. Telling you from my personal experiences of managing many high traffic websites. You can try Stackpath WAF. They've bundle plan and individual plan too. Their security is way too tight than cloudflare, they provide better features than cloudflare enterprise at low cost.

They have security features to block whole ip range in one go automatically so, changing ips won't work at all while in cloudflare it's not that case.

If you need any of my help then just let me know. I will do my best to help you out.

Cloudflare Pro does an excellent job for me. WAF solutions are amazing. Best 20$ a month I am spending.

Reactions: Stavros
Cloudflare Pro does an excellent job for me. WAF solutions are amazing. Best 20$ a month I am spending.

One of my client is using the same but still receiving 5k+ attacks on website. They offer advanced features in enterprise plan only.

Oh man, I got so scared that Babiato will be gone 🥵

I'm with you 100% and cross my fingers of getting blacklisted those attacks source.
I was on very similar position not long time ago, Most comes from China and Russia countries.
On CloudFlare you can block and filter out as mentioned above. I also found that Wordfence plugin does great job of filtering out nasty connections. You can blacklist by Country, IP, Proxy or custom range. Login security measurements are goods too here. It blocks unauthorized tries to /login /wp-admin and others straight away. Will send notifications and record each failed try for admins accounts etc. 2FA and loads of protection filters against many types of attacks.

Sucuri is good as well and integrates well with Wordfence.
Really worthy to try ;)

@Babak I just wonder if, there is anyway that we members could support Babiato by donations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kamily and Babak
@Babak
I think you need to close this thread. Because, Unnecessary talk and discussion has started here.
people are just trying to show their concern the way they can, kindly not get irritated about people's sights of opinions and how they feel about the attack, just read and move on, not need to make others feel unnatural just bcos you do not like how they do or speak or feel...

We are one family, and we are not equal, kindly let tolerate one another here, so that at the time like this, we come together as one...

Thanks... One Love, One Babiato

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock