• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

We Are Under Atack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babak friend and group here I have found a family here I found the program for movies that has made my brother happy and is what I love the most. I am and we are with you and the whole group thank you for letting me be part of the group part of this family thank you 😍🙌😍

Should not encourage attacking back.

The reason is = "No Clear Target", who's the attacker? You don't want to invite another attacker.

It could be Bill Gates. I uploaded a nulled MSDos v5.2 yesterday.

Websites like Babiato is a magnet for these kinds of activities, it comes with the territory.

Forget the revenge ddos, it will just bring more problems to the site.

Boss, Salute to your dedicated efforts and initiatives you took for the sake of this wonderful community.

Best Regards !
Syed

Reactions: IfIWereRich
Hi all.

Sorry, because of this stuck on Babiato yesterday, and thanks all because still beside us.

The current content like Babiato will have many enemies and they want us down always. But we will do our best to keep Babiato alive to serve all kool members here.

Thanks all!

Hi all.

Sorry, because of this stuck on Babiato yesterday, and thanks all because still beside us.

The current content like Babiato will have many enemies and they want us down always. But we will do our best to keep Babiato alive to serve all kool members here.

Thanks all!
You have done really well. All things considered, Babiato has been relatively trouble free, considering it's size.

Keep up the good work.

TassieNZ :)

i remove russia and romania country from block list only china blocked
i remove russia and romania country from block list only china blocked

@Babak if you're still using cloudflare, it's good to have country blocking set up. And then you can set per ip access (or range) for forum members (based on pm). Set the per ip/range ip priority on top of country blocking in firewall rules.
This is the best way to let forum members accesing the site from blocked countries, while keeping the site away from botnet servers. For me, it's easier to manage this way than allowing the whole country and risking of getting attacked again.

What a thriller!
I just know Ddos attack to Babiato and really happy to stand up AGAIN!

How can i help for BABIATO @Babak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AHMED_ASIF
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock