• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web desig questionnaire

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Dear friends :)

Does anyone have a professional "questionnaire" for web design in any form and how to make one, clickable. in pdf lets say....!?

Thanks!

Would you please explain in detail what exactly do you need? do you need a questionnaire to provide quote or?

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Let say i have a web..

I need 2 things...

questionnaire

and how to made it....

You can find many examples of web design questionnaires via Google, so first question answered.

For the second question: see how it's done in different forms. A clickable pdf isn't the most user-friendly way to do it. If you want a pdf it's probably better to use an online form that can print the answers and questions into a pdf.

Ok, so it's for a quote. Assuming you are using WordPress, I guess you can use any form builder that support conditionnal: gravity form, nija form, wpform, pionet etc... you have lot of choices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blazer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock