• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Web Design from $99 **Limited Offer**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have tried it and i like it. It's very promising but for now too unmatured. I'll definitely watch how it will develop. It has some nice features i do really like.
I am not shooting offensively but you have no idea how mature Elementor is right now. I don't see any other page builder around Elementor which can be considered that powerful. Maybe Webflow can win in some cases but that's a whole different platform. Elementor is not just a page builder anymore because it has so many resources you can ever ask for. There are plenty of addons that will help you with your workflow. Also building dynamic content using Elementor and Jetengine was never been so easy.

If you ever get stuck creating custom styles and layout then that's totally your fault because you don't know some stupid CSS to do that. Elementor had this ability to inject CSS code from the beginning.

now If you are comparing Elementor with some other page builder then please mention its name I will be checking whether it's true or not. But if you are sharing your opinion based on your little knowledge of page builders then you should stop.

I am not shooting offensively but you have no idea how mature Elementor is right now. I don't see any other page builder around Elementor which can be considered that powerful. Maybe Webflow can win in some cases but that's a whole different platform. Elementor is not just a page builder anymore because it has so many resources you can ever ask for. There are plenty of addons that will help you with your workflow. Also building dynamic content using Elementor and Jetengine was never been so easy.

If you ever get stuck creating custom styles and layout then that's totally your fault because you don't know some stupid CSS to do that. Elementor had this ability to inject CSS code from the beginning.

now If you are comparing Elementor with some other page builder then please mention its name I will be checking whether it's true or not. But if you are sharing your opinion based on your little knowledge of page builders then you should stop.
His unmature comment was about LiveCanvas not Elementor.

While I appreciate all the bumps for this can you all GTF off my sales thread unless you are buying or praising me :D 🤣 :love:

@ELLIO7 yes, my comment was about livecanvas. Elementor is very good piece of software. Personally it's my main pg for wp along with oxygen. Hope that oxygen will improve workflow and interface responsivity in near future because it's great but sometimes pain to use :p

(P.S. From this candy shop i would like long legged latin chocolate)

While I appreciate all the bumps for this can you all GTF off my sales thread unless you are buying or praising me :D 🤣 :love:

Oh, yes. Sorry for all that mess. Let's stick to the topic.

• Love
Reactions: ELLIO7
Simply can't compete with your prices. I've been a pro designer for 25 years and, like you, hand- build sites from scratch without plugins. 3-4 weeks of really hard work for only $99? It's killing the industry.

Reactions: A.Librizzi
Simply can't compete with your prices. I've been a pro designer for 25 years and, like you, hand- build sites from scratch without plugins. 3-4 weeks of really hard work for only $99? It's killing the industry.
I think you misunderstand my offer.

These are sites built with WordPress & Elementor.

A $99 one would be done in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamolnoman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock