• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
Here is a solution for people who are facing public directory issue.

Create a .htaccess file in your root directory with the following code

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

# Rewrites all URLS without blog in them
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/public/

# Rewrites all URLS [Replace "example" with the actual domain, without the TLD (.com, .net, .biz, etc)]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www\.)?yourdomain\.

# Rewrite all those to insert /folder
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /public/$1 [L]

here yourdomain = write only your domain name (Don't use domain extensions like domain.com or domain .net )

Thanks

Thank you, i'm using local server, successfully installed panel, but even with this method it still won't import picture of the movie..

i'm having it on "Public" folder. and accessing it from http://localhost directly.

[QUOTE = "nurdidy, publicación: 287025, miembro: 3376"]
Muchas gracias, esta es la mejor solución para aquellos que solíamos enfrentar el problema public_html. Seguí estos pasos y todo está bien

mi sitio de prueba aquí [URL unfurl = "true"] http://nurmuviz.ml/ [/ URL]

¡¡Muchas gracias hombre!!

[/ CITAR]

hi, what did you do to make gdrive work for you?

Reactions: nurdidy
[QUOTE = "nurdidy, publicación: 287025, miembro: 3376"]
Muchas gracias, esta es la mejor solución para aquellos que solíamos enfrentar el problema public_html. Seguí estos pasos y todo está bien

mi sitio de prueba aquí [URL unfurl = "true"] http://nurmuviz.ml/ [/ URL]

¡¡Muchas gracias hombre!!

[/ CITAR]

hi, what did you do to make gdrive work for you?

This is how it is,,

Attachments

• 2020-10-19 20-48-59.png
    2020-10-19 20-48-59.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Love
Reactions: Michelleb
its easy sir

1. Download the file
  2. Extract on your Desktop
  3. Go to WebFlix Folder
  4. Select All and Compress with zip or winrar
  5. Go to your Shared hosting > Cpanel > File manager > root (not in public_html)
  6. Delete public_html folder first
  7. Uploading the Webflix.zip that you compress then extract it
  8. Create Database and restored Database.sql
  9. Go to app/config/parameters.yml then config database info
  10. Also edit config_dev.yml line 8, 11, 12 change the "false" to "true" <-- Purpose? to not getting large cache that get more than 75GB in a hour.
  11. Change PHP version to 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3
  12. Open your url and see if its work

Bro Plz Can You Tell Me How To Change Colors of Script And How You Change That Popup Window Text to Download to "Visit Site" Plz Tell Me

Bro Plz Can You Tell Me How To Change Colors of Script And How You Change That Popup Window Text to Download to "Visit Site" Plz Tell Me

Each color code is stated in the CSS files. You can use the inspect tool on your browser to know the current color code and which CSS file you have to edit in order to change it

How To Change Colors of Script
WebFlix\public_html\web\css\style.css // You can find the color via view inspect

How You Change That Popup Window Text to Download to "Visit Site" Plz Tell Me
WebFlix\src\WebBundle\Resources\views\Home\gplay.html.twig

How To Change Colors of Script
WebFlix\public_html\web\css\style.css // You can find the color via view inspect

How You Change That Popup Window Text to Download to "Visit Site" Plz Tell Me
WebFlix\src\WebBundle\Resources\views\Home\gplay.html.twig
Sorry For Bothering Can you tell me payment subscriptions working for this nulled Script. Thank You for you help

anyone please help im unable to upload any image even logo is not working .......
have new update 1.2 but it solve 404 issue only ...

norvec updated WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription with a new update entry:

WebFlix v1.2

Download WebFlix v1.2 - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription Nulled Free
UPDATE 1.2 (POSTED 19 OCT 2020 )

* 404 Custom page issue fixed
* Contact us page added
* Refund Policy page for android app added
* Ask Subscription in Live TV / Movies / TV Series issue fixed
* Profile picture upload button fixed
* Other bugs fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock