• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebinarPress

Let's see if we can help ...
in meantime I checked for alternatives and found Webinar Ignition.
Actually better browser compatibility than the old versions of WebinarPress (who in my setup couldn't launch automatically a video in Firefox).

Anyway, if you like to try Webinar Ignition Pro, then:

Download at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1v83jyvxn8v8uol/webinarignition.zip/file

upload/install to your wordpress plugins and activate,

use following License details:

Username: babiato
License key: babiato

Once done, update until you've got the latest version (at the moment v1.9.157 ) it will stay "PRO", no worries :)

Hope, I didn't violate any forum rulez :unsure:

Happy webinaring - yoohooo !

@stuntastic more than welcome bro,

if you have trouble activating your license key, here another work around without using their servers ...
just download this attached file - rename the extention from *.txt to *.sql, which should give finally: "wp_webinarignition_wi.sql"
Open your Wordpress database with PHPAdmin, click on IMPORT and select "wp_webinarignition_wi.sql" from your local hard disk - job done !
All it does is creating a table with your license details into your wordpress database.

Let me know if it worked (y)

Attachments

• wp_webinarignition_wi.txt
    577 bytes · Views: 63
Reactions: JOSEVILLA
Well Done Yachtmaster! Works perfectly!

This is why I like Babiato....it just works the way it is supposed to and people help each other rather than try and out tech each other.

Reactions: Yachtmaster
i looked over webinar ignition, but it doesn't have the evergreen webinar option or the watch encoure option in webinarpress. Still waiting for this though

Please test and report back.

WP WebinarSystem Pro v2.16

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: zen123

If this plugin works well then it would be a great plugin for those who have passionate with online marketer , online session organizer , enterprenure and ...

Hello @TassieNZ
Do you have any funnel builder Plugin or script or something like that ( except carts flows) ?? I mean how I can do build landing page or sales page like JVzoo yeah exact JVZoo.

This is the previous version of WebinarPress... They rebranded and renamed their plugn in from WebinarSystem Pro to Webinar Press

Webinar System Pro will no longer get any updates after v2.16, and the developers advised to moved to the WebinarPress plugin.

Hopefully someone here can help.

Reactions: ekebyte
Let's see if we can help ...
in meantime I checked for alternatives and found Webinar Ignition.
Actually better browser compatibility than the old versions of WebinarPress (who in my setup couldn't launch automatically a video in Firefox).

Anyway, if you like to try Webinar Ignition Pro, then:

Download at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1v83jyvxn8v8uol/webinarignition.zip/file

upload/install to your wordpress plugins and activate,

use following License details:

Username: babiato
License key: babiato

Once done, update until you've got the latest version (at the moment v1.9.157 ) it will stay "PRO", no worries :)

Hope, I didn't violate any forum rulez :unsure:

Happy webinaring - yoohooo !

Not able to update to the latest version. Get an error: Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock