• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

weForms - Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs

weForms - Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs v1.3.17 Business

No permission to download
The Mega Account from the Uploader is Inactive. A Reup was rly nice. I Thanks for the Great Help and i wish the hole Team from Babiato god´s blessing

The Mega Account from the Uploader is Inactive. A Reup was rly nice. I Thanks for the Great Help and i wish the hole Team from Babiato god´s blessing
let me check

Reactions: Toje
fixed try again please

• Love
Reactions: Toje
Hi,
There seem to be a problem with the business edition it comes up blank. tried downgrading too.
as for the free version is works flawlessly unfortunately the premium version has some interesting modules that the free miss

Babak updated weForms - Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs with a new update entry:

weForms v1.3.13

Download weForms v1.3.13 - Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs Nulled Free
= v1.3.13 (18 February, 2021) = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Fix: Conditional Logic fix
* Fix: File Upload fix
* Update: API's for Trello and SMS Global rewritten
* Update: Stripe updated to latest version
* Update: User can now toggle form submission to succeed only upon successful Stripe charge

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Energy
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
weForms – Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs Business v1.3.16

@Babak

== Changelog ==

= Version 1.3.16 (08 September, 2021) =
* **Fix:** PHP 8.0 Emails not Sending
* **Fix:** PHP 8.0 Form reports not showing in WP Dashboard
* **Improvement:** Payment "After submission" setting has been moved to form settings

Attachments

• weForms – Fastest Contact Form Plugin For WordPress By weDevs Business v1.3.16.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 313
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
"This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

I can't download. Please fix it?

Reactions: Babak
Bro @Babak , can you help me ?
In settings for googleshets, one i click the Authenticate Google Sheets button, display de google popoup Authentication account, but say error "
Access blocked: WeForms Pro request is invalid

[email protected]
You can't sign in because weForms Pro sent an invalid request. You can try again later or contact the developer about this issue. More information about this error
If you are a weForms Pro developer, see the error details.
Error 400: invalid_request
"
PLuss weForms Pro Error: Please activate your license
Any Help??

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock