• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Welcome to our new moderators

Congratulation 🥰

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
I dont know why but if u look ay nullmaster stats,

he has more posts, resources, scores most of people in forum. (if its based on these criterias)
As far as I know, @NullMaster was asked a couple of times but out of his busyness, he didn't join as a staff member. Also, Babiato doesn't choose mods based on profile stats. It's just one of the many parameters.

I dont know why but if u look ay nullmaster stats,

he has more posts, resources, scores most of people in forum. (if its based on these criterias)
@NullMaster is great profile for us but i dont agree with you cause being moderator should not choosen with these parameters.

And btw congrats guys hope you will handle easily this job :)

@NullMaster is great profile for us but i dont agree with you cause being moderator should not choosen with these parameters.

And btw congrats guys hope you will handle easily this job :)

of course not only with these criterias but they are important too. Because any admin makes somebody mod that hasnt any contribution to forum so this is important too but as i said this is not only criteria.

Anyway i just wanted to say.

Bytheway congrats to new mods.

As far as I know, @NullMaster was asked a couple of times but out of his busyness, he didn't join as a staff member. Also, Babiato doesn't choose mods based on profile stats. It's just one of the many parameters.
Correct!

Reactions: ELLIO7
I think this is not fair.

@NullMaster must be in this list.
The staff has chosen the future moderators based on certain criteria ... NullMaster may not have met them 🤷
Just to fully clarify - @NullMaster was asked quite a while ago, but he declined and gave his reasons. The offer would always be there if he changes his mind (when/if more are added). :love:

As for profile stats, not really that relevant. I could name a number of total plonkers that have a high post count!!! :cool:

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock