• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What do YOU want from a hosting company??

KomissarMinsky

Nov 13, 2018
There's tons of hosting sellers and resellers, all with similar product lines, similar costs and capabilities.

What makes a hosting provider - either standard hosting or reseller hosting - stand out, for You?
Price of course, service of course but...what else?>

What makes YOU go - "I'm going to buy that hosting plan!" and you do.

Asking for some friends....

I don't know why no one answer your question, but I'll try to help.
Reliability and performance. You know that you can rely on your hosting provider in any day and any circumstances. Peace of mind on your side. It's costly, but it pays off. If you host it for business purpose, downtime will surely impact your income. It's like choosing burger from Carls jr or Mcd.

Last edited:
I don't know why no one answer your question, but I'll try to help.
Reliability and performance. You know that you can rely on your hosting provider in any day and any circumstances. Peace of mind on your side. It's costly, but it pays off. If you host it for business purpose, downtime will surely impact your income. It's like choosing burger from Carls jr or Mcd.

Yes, it is lame no one answer...
For me is a very very important customer support!

@madgenius
@Niko Nemo

Folks,
I Thank You.

so 100% uptime, good support, and = anything on product lines that you might have thoughts on??

I'll be sending something to you when you reply to me@!@!!!!!!!

@madgenius
@Niko Nemo

Folks,
I Thank You.

so 100% uptime, good support, and = anything on product lines that you might have thoughts on??

I'll be sending something to you when you reply to me@!@!!!!!!!
+1 on 100% uptime. If uptime is very critical for your business, you need provider which can provide you with credit compensation. Everytime it gets down, you will be credited with amount of compensation. It's expensive as they need to design their network and server farm with redundancy and replication across data center.
If your provider can do such SLA warranty, Hence, their customer service is also very good. They can keep their services for high availability with their best effort, then surely the rest will follow, like customer service, performance, speed, security, and their technical stuffs.

Last edited:
OK i see whats needed.

Free SSL's are always pretty simple to add but Yers, i understand.
We're placing SSL's on all domain purchases, too, together with DNS control and webmail access.
Refund on downtime cannot do, but Can credit downtime per account, done on that. we don't have much downtime at all, seconds in 3 mths, TBH.

I have some products to test coming online in next week or so.
VPS, cloud.
Will need testers..........

Reactions: haznkay
I am with 20i reseller hosting.
I struggle to find anything anywhere near as good as these, due to that, they set my requirements;

Unlimited storage, SSD
Unlimited bandwidth
Free SSL for domains and wildcards
24/7 Support
cPanel like features
Full control over PHP settings
Free CDN

@RonanTheAccuser of course, but we strive to give as best as is machine possible. We've had less than 3 mins over 2 months down.

@obbzzz let me check into this further for you, im not seeing any issues setting what you would need into a program, pretty standard

@promonde included all plans, one unique IP

@Benjamin1997 Interesting Idea! Is that just something you'd like to see? It's an odd one, lifetime insurance payments give you a server to use. Hmmm.....odd, but heck, lets look at it too!

We're about 3 weeks out from all new system/product release's; delay due to marketing = meh..
In approx 10/12 days i'll be in touch with all in this thread RE products or you to test.

Resources and Reliability, of corse uptime is most important! I have found hosting service and using reseller hosting from them. After 1 year I forgot from whom is the hosting service. :)))

@DarkShadow For sure, resources/reliability/customer service are the three legs of any good solid system.
it's why I'm asking you folks, real users Across the world, what you want in a hosting service.

But - we've all been with hosts that we switched from.
What is the most common cause to switch hosting services?
Cost? Service? Quality??

I have been with most of the major hosting services/companies. I don't really like them, because they are aimed for profit and the quality get really bad over time.

With smaller one's there is a problem, they make promotions and giving something that is too good to be true. Later, prices are increased so dramatically.

There are hosting services that keep at one level and they don't risk too much with experiments.

@DarkShadow For sure, resources/reliability/customer service are the three legs of any good solid system.
it's why I'm asking you folks, real users Across the world, what you want in a hosting service.

But - we've all been with hosts that we switched from.
What is the most common cause to switch hosting services?
Cost? Service? Quality??
Downtime. Disappearing support service.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock