• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is, in your opinion, the best Elementor Addon Pack?

What's your favorite Elementor Addon?

• Total voters

miklereverie

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone!
I'm very interested to know what's your go-to Addon for Elementor!
Mine is the Happy Addons Pack, at least so far. I really like some of the features, like the cross-domain copy/paste.

What's yours? I'm really looking forward to hear from you guys/girls and maybe learn something new along the way!

Reactions: ayushsoni1001
Happy Addons Pro for me, and I agree about the x-copy/paste function. It's such a timesaver.

I am creating a thread soon about the collection I already have with detailed information. You may find that helpful.

CrocoBlock has almost everything i could think of. Definitely recommend their plugins.

Check them out

Reactions: ELLIO7
CrocoBlock has almost everything i could think of. Definitely recommend their plugins.

Check them out
Crocoblock is great - except for the pricing.

In the space of a year the cost of a lifetime unlimited sites licence has gone from $299 > $499 > $750!!

Crocoblock is great - except for the pricing.

In the space of a year the cost of a lifetime unlimited sites licence has gone from $299 > $499 > $750!!
Do you have any alternative to them? I think all of their plugins is so powerful and awesome.

Do you have any alternative to them? I think all of their plugins is so powerful and awesome.

Not as a single package. You could get the same functionality from lots of different plugins but as a package Crocoblock is hard to beat.

well, since im not searching addon for how great the design on frontend ( accecories etc ) , i choose dynamic.ooo , my favorite is their addon to make elementor form on steroid.

In my opinion all addons package are used to compensate for the non-purchase of a pro elementor licence. So (as I have a Pro licence) I only look for specific (non common) wigdets.
So, one of the best addons package for me is dynamic content. Its features are truly unique and save time time (like clipboard paste between pages or sites to say only one feature). It even goes beyond piotnet in terms of daily base usage. In time, Piotnet made the choice to concentrate on forms creation.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock