• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What's the point of manual backlinks?

anon7788

Jul 16, 2020
Guys,
I recently went through all the ways to rank a website, and found backlinks are one of the most important facts, and I saw many members here posting lots of sites where we can create backlinks.
Meanwhile I found all competitors' websites got like 1000s even mils of backlinks, that's not possible manually created, so what's the point of manually building backlinks? coz you can never build that kind of links by hand.

Yes, you are right to single person can't create thousands of backlinks. I check out one of the competitor's backlinks it's in 10k and most of them were the guest post, reviews, directory listing, social networks, and what's not. So, what will the manual method of backlinks do, Well it will help us -

1. If we have significant backlinks by manual method, we can ask to higher domain authority website to add our website backlink as you have a better version of the content. Ask them for a guest post. So when they will see your backlinks they will at least get agree to add your backlinks to their website.
2. It's better to have none.
3. Manual backlinks are far better than the automation backlinks software as there is a low chance to get penalized by google.

In the end: When we start learning to ride a bicycle our first steps are nothing to those who are pro bikers but these small steps help us to make balance, applying brakes, etc. This means we are learning more and more.

Reactions: mader
Guys,
I recently went through all the ways to rank a website, and found backlinks are one of the most important facts, and I saw many members here posting lots of sites where we can create backlinks.
Meanwhile I found all competitors' websites got like 1000s even mils of backlinks, that's not possible manually created, so what's the point of manually building backlinks? coz you can never build that kind of links by hand.
The true way to achieve thousands or millions of backlinks, is to create good content that people will want to share. The backlinks are created by the viewers of the website who wants to share the content with others.

If you have the 'I need to create the backlinks to my own website' mindset, you'll never achieve the numbers building backlinks manually.

Reactions: mader
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock