• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor

Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor 1.1

No permission to download

aditbaco

Aug 8, 2020
Land of Fairies
Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor - WFCM Whatsapp Checkout

Whatsapp Checkout Order for WCMF Multi Vendor is a custom Wordpress plugin that streamline the checkout process for your customer through Whatsapp. This plugin allows your customer to checkout and send the order summary to vendor's whatsapp number that has been registered beforehand "Whatsapp Number" WCFM custom field.

How does it work?
The plugin adds a button on the Woocommerce checkout page so your customers can submit their orders through each vendor's WhatsApp. They will...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Brother I still have not installed it, take a doubt, when finalizing the order he sends the data to whatsapp and also registers the purchase on the seller's panel?
yes, its the usual checkout with additional send summary to vendor's whatsapp. So the order should still be there in each seller panel order.

I installed following your directions but the button does not appear on the cart. Can you help me?

I installed following your directions but the button does not appear on the cart. Can you help me?

you need to follow the Readme...

== HOW TO USE (READ CAREFULLY) ==

1. Navigate to WCFM Store-Manager -> Settings -> Vendor Registration and then create a custom field with below details :

Field Type: Number
Label : Whatsapp Number
Help Content : 62812345678 (adjust the phone example to your international number format without the Plus sign)

Please note that "Whatsapp Number" is case sensitive or IT WON'T WORK!

2. Fill out your vendor's Whatsapp number in Vendors -> Profile. Use your international number format without the Plus sign such as 62812345678

Reactions: NullPakint
você precisa seguir o Readme...

== COMO USAR (LER ATENTAMENTE) ==

1. Navegue até WCFM Store-Manager -> Configurações -> Registro de fornecedores e, em seguida, crie um campo personalizado com detalhes abaixo:

Tipo de campo: Número
Rótulo : Número de Whatsapp
Conteúdo de ajuda : 62812345678 (ajuste o exemplo do telefone para o formato de número internacional sem o sinal De Mais)

Por favor, note que "Número de Whatsapp" é sensível ao caso ou NÃO FUNCIONARÁ!

2. Preencha o número de Whatsapp do seu fornecedor em Fornecedores -> Perfil. Use seu formato de número internacional sem o sinal Plus, como 62812345678
[/CITAÇÃO]

Obrigado pela resposta. Sim, segui o Readme do jeito que está lá. Eu não coloquei o sinal +(Plus) mas não infelizmente funcionou :(

Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
xupeta experimente a nova versão. você não precisará mais registrar manualmente o campo personalizado.
[/CITAÇÃO]

Funcionou bem. Agora o botão para envio aparece, mas os números aparecem truncados no whatsapp. Você pode dizer por quê?
👇👇👇
Ordem de identidade: 86
Preço total: Ramp;$3,90
Método de Pagamento: Transferência bancária direta
Método de envio: PAC - Vendedor Ramp;$21,00

Preciso de ajuda. Não consegui entender muito bem como ele funciona. Instalei o plugin, mas n sei onde inserir as informações. Podem me ajudar?

Preciso de ajuda. Não consegui entender muito bem como ele funciona. Instalei o plugin, mas n sei onde inserir as informações. Podem me ajudar?

== HOW TO USE (READ CAREFULLY) ==

1. Navigate to WCFM Store-Manager -> Settings -> Vendor Registration and then create a custom field with below details :

Field Type: Number
Label : Whatsapp Number
Help Content : 62812345678 (adjust the phone example to your international number format without the Plus sign)

Please note that "Whatsapp Number" is case sensitive or IT WON'T WORK!

2. Fill out your vendor's Whatsapp number in Vendors -> Profile. Use your international number format without the Plus sign such as 62812345678

• Love
Reactions: Willen and Babak

In the line where you have this code ( $msg .="*Total Price ) change to the one below:

$msg .="*Total Price $*".strip_tags($d['total'])."\n";

Good Lock brow

In the line where you have this code ( $msg .="*Total Price ) change to the one below:

$msg .="*Total Price $*".strip_tags($d['total'])."\n";

Good Lock brow

Reactions: Wasim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock