• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bot given by xelti

WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bot given by xelti v2.8 Nulled

No permission to download

Kindly Update +2​

RELEASE #2.8.0 - 25 APR 2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW - Added Call to Action (CTA) URL Button type for reply bots
NEW - Subscription Messages shown through the pages if does not have any active plan or expiring or expired
NEW - Bulk Action on Contacts to delete and Assign Groups
IMPROVEMENT - Chat Box message shown quickly
Minor Fixes and Improvements

mariaktyler updated WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bots with a new update entry:

WhatsJet SaaS - A WhatsApp Marketing Platform with Bulk Sending, Campaigns & Chat Bots Not Nulled

RELEASE #2.8.0 - 25 APR 2024
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW - Added Call to Action (CTA) URL Button type for reply bots
NEW - Subscription Messages shown through the pages if does not have any active plan or expiring or expired
NEW - Bulk Action on Contacts to delete and Assign Groups
IMPROVEMENT - Chat Box message shown quickly
Minor Fixes and Improvements

thanks to @xeltic0
Read the rest of this update entry...

WHATSJET SAAS - A WHATSAPP MARKETING PLATFORM WITH BULK SENDING, CAMPAIGNS & CHAT BOT GIVEN BY XELTI V2.8 Nulled , I removed licence verfication menu from sidebar , Now No need Purchased Code

Attachments

• whatsjet v2.8.zip
    64 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: grimvik90

WHATSJET SAAS - A WHATSAPP MARKETING PLATFORM WITH BULK SENDING, CAMPAIGNS & CHAT BOT GIVEN BY XELTI V2.8 Nulled , I removed licence verfication menu from sidebar , Now No need Purchased Code

There will be no back doors? Thanks for your work.

Got Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function putenv() in /www/wwwroot/whats.companyhub.app/public/index.php:3 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/whats.companyhub.app/public/index.php on line 3

PHP 8.1

Any help?
are you using aapanel?

Where can i find the info for:

Pusher - required for realtime updates

Is it for what?

Hello, are you having problems sending email via SMTP with Aapanel? I found a solution to make SMTP work in Aapanel
i am getting while running my website:

Got Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function putenv() in /www/wwwroot/whats.companyhub.app/public/index.php:3 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /www/wwwroot/whats.companyhub.app/public/index.php on line 3

PHP 8.1

Any help?

aapanel

i am getting while running my website:

PHP 8.1

Any help?

aapanel

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock