• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which Auto Blogging Plugin is Best ?

mustafarangoon

Banned User
Apr 8, 2020
alazharfoodie.com
Hello Guys,

I want to know "Which Auto Blogging Plugin is Best ?"

I have a website on which I am not working on a daily basis and I want to keep it on auto blogging.

Is it a good idea to auto blog? can we monetize it?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question..if not I ask a moderator to please move this thread to respected category.

My personal feeling in regards to Autoblogging is that its crap!
That being said, you can 100% sure find some that are highly successful, but I am fairly sure they are old, and build trust and an audience before everyone started to do them in 2015 or something like that..
However, all is not sh**, as I now will turn the tables a little..
I actually own a fairly new Autoblog that I am building automatically as we speak.

Why would I do that if I just complained that its sh**?..
Because I am building a library of content, on the site, and at some point in the future I will possibly be making a serious online newspaper, Not passive!

I think that just having the site be live, and running the curated content is of no value to Google, and you will never rank on it, but your site is indexed, and maybe you can get a few readers, so when you (or me in this example) later will be building a serious newspaper (non-English, and no low-quality content), I will be in a situation where I have the site indexed, and possibly a few readers, that like the site.

So in the end, if your question is if you can spend an afternoon building an auto blog, and expect to make money on the answer is 100% no way you will make money.
But you can, however, spend an afternoon and set up an Autoblog and leave it, only to come back to it in 3 months, and most likely have an indexed site with a few readers that you can more easily build a serious business around,

100% passive (I will claim that's the case with auto blogging) is 100% waste of time,

I use a plugin from Codecanyon I found here in Babiato, called Autoblog or something..

Last edited:
Reactions: paapo.moral
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock