WHM cPanel Installation

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019
Bro do a search on youtube there are plenty of informative videos, it is not that difficult. Here is an example
Easiest way would be get a vultr account it will install it for you all automated you just need to login. Let us know if you have problems.

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019
Sample video was for centos setup since i am not aware of the details of your server specs, instructions may vary on different linux flavors.

thenoticer

Sep 11, 2019
Bro do a search on youtube there are plenty of informative videos, it is not that difficult. Here is an example
Easiest way would be get a vultr account it will install it for you all automated you just need to login. Let us know if you have problems.
I have singed up. Do I have to pay to Vultr to use their 1 Click Install service?

ckeeper

Nov 8, 2019
1 Click install service is free, there are some cpanel per user pricing, but that is same everywhere.

thenoticer

Sep 11, 2019
Okay i have failed, i want to Install WHM on Digital Ocean running CentOS 7. Can u assist?

thenoticer

Sep 11, 2019
Got it done, you can do it through them! Thanks bro, will be in touch if I need configuration help.

Thanks a lot

Reactions: ckeeper