• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS Client Area for WordPress by WHMpress

WHMCS Client Area for WordPress by WHMpress v4.2 Revision 4

No permission to download
When activating the plugin, the following error may occur

An E_ERROR type error has occurred on line 1649 of the /home/*********/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php file. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function GPL001122334455AAA6677BB8899CC000update_option() in /home/********/public_html/****/wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php:1649

go to the funtions_i.php file in /wp-content/plugins/WHMpress_Client_Area_API/library/functions_i.php and replace lines 1649 to 1652:

PHP:
GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000update_option("wcap_registration_code", 'any_purchase_code_here');
        update_option("wcap_registration_email", '[email protected]');
        update_option("wcap_registration_status", "yes");

for the following:

PHP:
update_option("wcap_registration_code", 'GPL001122334455AA6677BB8899CC000'); update_option("wcap_registration_email", '[email protected]'); update_option("wcap_registration_status", "yes");

and that's it!

2020-12-03 060030.png

@Babak Bro, any chance to update this?

4.2-revision-2 (02-01-2022)
- Fixed view invoice when it is viewed by WHMCS link.

Hey guys, is this plugin actually nulled, I have been breaking my head like crazy:

Please verify WCAP from Wordpress admin and set registered URL in WHMCS admin > System Settings > Addon Modules > whmpress > configure > Registered wordpress url

I get this error no matter what I try, I got the helper activated in WHMCS with all the correct links, inside WHMCS it asks for 2 URLs, both of them are correct?

I don't see anyone else having the issue so I am super confused, any help appreciated,

Thank you!

Edit: attached screenshots
screenshot 1
screenshot 2
screenshot 3
screenshot 4
screenshot 5

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock