• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"Done" WHMCS License Cheap! $5/month

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
3254_4d2d.png
Closed - No 100% Verification so I am not going to sell it.

Don't download a "nulled" copy of WHMCS and risk your business! Too many back doors and possible attacks to your site. I am offering WHMCS at a really affordable price of $5/month!

*Please note my license only works when your install the Full version of WHMCS yourself and do not go through Softaculous. You can Upgrade through WHMCS servers.

Verification on WHMCS site within 10-15 minuets of setup.

due to the cost, there is no refund. I will happily help you in any way to setup WHMCS on your site if you need help.

Last edited:
Are you an official seller? Do you guarantee that my site will not be closed 1 week after purchasing the license? I would like to buy a lifetime license.

Reactions: w00t
We are working on setting up the lifetime one right now, but if you would you could always setup the monthly one and when we get that setup we can set you up with lifetime.

Reactions: Copyoppy
Hi, I'm interested on the lifetime license, please send me info
You would just purchase the license from the website, and I have to edit the license.php file and send to you. Also I have to generate a different license key for you.

I have people who may be interested, so I gave your site to one of them, but they told me that your own domain does not show up as licensed on WHMCS site. Can you let me know why, so I can tell the guy who's interested? Thanks

I have people who may be interested, so I gave your site to one of them, but they told me that your own domain does not show up as licensed on WHMCS site. Can you let me know why, so I can tell the guy who's interested? Thanks
Understood, I have the license registered under a subdomain where I have WHMCS installed. If they look up billing.tsfcomputers.com they can see it is verified.

i need the lifetime infos , please send it to me , im looking forward to bu it , if the price is legit , thank you !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock