• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wilcity - Directory Listing WordPress Themes

Wilcity - Directory Listing WordPress Themes v1.4.52 + App

No permission to download
Babak updated Wilcity - Directory Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Wilcity Theme v1.2.2.2 - App Included

Download Wilcity v1.2.2.2 - Directory Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version: 1.2.2.2 Thanks To @NullMaster
Evanto Update

1. Re-install Wilcity theme
  2. Click on Plugins -> Delete Wiloke Listing Tools, Wilcity Shortcodes, Wilcity Mobile App
  3. Click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Re-install the above plugins
  4. Go to Settings -> Permalinks -> Re-save Post name
Wilcity Service Update
  1. From the admin sidebar, click on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something odd happened. Right after I installed the plugins it updated the database and the site broke. The index is blank and I can't login /wp-admin, it says my password does not match my username and won't let me recover the pass. I changed my password through phpMyAdmin and still can't log in. I deleted the theme and plugins folder but did not work.

edit: I'm attaching the errors I got after installing the plugins and (forcefully) updated the database.

Attachments

• error wilcity.jpg
    error wilcity.jpg
    665.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Something odd happened. Right after I installed the plugins it updated the database and the site broke. The index is blank and I can't login /wp-admin, it says my password does not match my username and won't let me recover the pass. I changed my password through phpMyAdmin and still can't log in. I deleted the theme and plugins folder but did not work.

edit: I'm attaching the errors I got after installing the plugins and (forcefully) updated the database.
problem back to your database :D

The same is happening to me!

this theme directly downloaded from themeforest and its untouched!
The problem is the Wiloke Listing Tools plugin which is out of date. I installed one plugin at a time and there was no problem, but when you install the Wiloke Listing Tools plugin it gives the error. The version that installs automatically is 1.4.1.3 and the latest version of this plugin is 1.4.1.4.

Babak updated Wilcity - Directory Listing WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Wilcity Theme v1.2.2.3 + APP included

Download Wilcity v1.2.2.3 - Directory Listing WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.2.2.3

2. Click on Plugins -> Delete Wiloke Listing Tools, Wilcity Mobile App
  3. Click on Appearance -> Install Plugins -> Re-install the above plugins
  4. Go to Settings -> Permalinks -> Re-save Post name
Wilcity Service Update
  1. From the admin sidebar, click on Wilcity Service
  2. Click on Update button by the following order: Wiloke Listing Tool...

Thanks for the update, it seems that the plugin is missing: Wiloke Listing Tools, Wilcity Mobile App
This includes your missing bits!

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak

Wilcity Theme v1.2.3

Warning: You need to backup all your data before updating to a new version of Wilcity.
Version: 1.2.3:

Wilcity Service Update
  1. From the admin sidebar, click on Wilcity Service
  2. Click on Update button by the following order: Wiloke Listing Tool, Wilcity Mobile App, Wilcity Widgets, Wilcity Shortcodes
  3. Click on the Update button on Wilcity theme
ThemeForest Update
  2. Click on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattsterling
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock