• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

windows remote desktop

cryptoDavid

Jun 27, 2019
Hi,
I am looking for free or trial (minimum 30 days ) windows remote desktop without credit card information.

can u suggest me any site?

Hi,
I am looking for free or trial (minimum 30 days ) windows remote desktop without credit card information.

The official solution is to Activate the RDS/TS CAL License server and point the Server to License server with User/Device License and will be resolve the problem

But if you want to reset the timer and again avail 120 days grace time here is the solution

The solution was to delete the REG_BINARY in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\RCM\GracePeriod
Only leaving the default.

• Wow
Reactions: MaxLevel
This is what I am using for a long while already.

Latest version introduced paid subscription but if you want I can provide you earlier version that is free with all options active.

Reactions: NullMaster
I think the OP is looking for a free trial of an RDP and not for the software !
Yeah I think people misunderstood him as well.

However, you can try to make an account with hetzner.de they provide you access to the dedicated server/VPS before you pay and send you an invoice. You can use it for around 20 days before they terminate it due to non-payment. However this technique is pretty black hat, I would suggest you pay them when they ask for their money in order to stay on the safe side.

Reactions: cryptoDavid
I got on sale $22.12 for a year with RemotePC.com and it's great, way better than Teamviwer for pricing, then going forward it's $29/year. Im at work but right now I have remoted into my home pc and viewing all that I want without an issue. I am the IT guy but i have the tabs already setup on my browser and logged into a lot of stuff.

Hi,

1. you can use free application like TeamViewer free when using for person purpose 2. If your home or office internet provide has open ports, you can direct remote access your desktop without using third party service

I think you should try hostigger.com. Very cheap rates.
And how is this related to this thread?

This is your only verbal warning: if you keep spamming threads with useless comments just to make yourself high scores you'll get warned&&banned.

Reactions: DJJigsaw
And how is this related to this thread?

This is your only verbal warning: if you keep spamming threads with useless comments just to make yourself high scores you'll get warned&&banned.
I think he is looking for a rdp means vps server. So that I recommended this.

This is what I am using for a long while already.

Latest version introduced paid subscription but if you want I can provide you earlier version that is free with all options active.
with this can we monitor a remote desktop? means someone is working there and i only have to supervision. if yes then plz share this software, Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock