• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wisdm Instructor Role

Pretty please, next time when you report an error give all the info about it.
It would have been easier to say: i have LDLMS installed and active but I am still receiving this error.

What version of LDLMS you have and from where did you get it?
Sorry. I had raised the same issue acouple of days ago when I tried using an older version of Instructor Role. I'm using LDKMS version 3.16, nulled by gplready.com.

You mean

You mean the 3.3.3n? That's what I installed. I beggining to think the nulled version of LD3.1.6 I'm using would be the problem.
Or would it be because I renamed the LD plugin directory? It's still active, though.

Or would it be because I renamed the LD plugin directory? It's still active, though.

You're kidding me right? What you did right now is like calling IT support center and telling them that your printer attached to computer is not printing. And after half hour of phone intervention you ask: is this because I took off the plug from outlet?

Honestly I'm loosing patience. If you don't know what you do then don't do it, don't mess with things unless you really know what you're doing. Ask someone else to do it for you. There are plenty of skilled programmers who would help you, of course for a small fee.

What's the consequence of you renaming the LD plugin:
(!in_array('sfwd-lms/sfwd_lms.php'
this will always be true and trigger the error.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
You're kidding me right? What you did right now is like calling IT support center and telling them that your printer attached to computer is not printing. And after half hour of phone intervention you ask: is this because I took off the plug from outlet?

Honestly I'm loosing patience. If you don't know what you do then don't do it, don't mess with things unless you really know what you're doing. Ask someone else to do it for you. There are plenty of skilled programmers who would help you, of course for a small fee.

What's the consequence of you renaming the LD plugin:
(!in_array('sfwd-lms/sfwd_lms.php'
this will always be true and trigger the error.
I have been renaming all my plugins for the past 10 years and I rarely encounter any error. It's like renaming the /wordpress directory and it still works. That's why I didn't suspect. Don't worry bro, we're a bunch of dummies out here :). Now, let me try retaining the directory name.

Reactions: TassieNZ
I have been renaming all my plugins for the past 10 years and I rarely encounter any error. It's like renaming the /wordpress directory and it still works. That's why I didn't suspect. Don't worry bro, we're a bunch of dummies out here :). Now, let me try retaining the directory name.

As most of developers are using
Code:
if ( is_plugin_active( 'plugin-folder/plugin-file.php' ) ) {  // check if plugin is installed and active
 // do the code
}

or

if ( !is_plugin_active( 'plugin-folder/plugin-file.php' ) ) {  // check if plugin is not active
 // do the code
}

or

(!in_array('plugin-folder/plugin-file.php', apply_filters('active_plugins', get_option('active_plugins')))) { // check if plugin is not active
 // do the code
}

or

(in_array('plugin-folder/plugin-file.php', apply_filters('active_plugins', get_option('active_plugins')))) { // check if plugin is installed and active
 // do the code
}

a better and more professional approach to this would be:

Code:
$all_plugins = apply_filters('active_plugins', get_option('active_plugins'));
if (stripos(implode($all_plugins), 'plugin.php')) { // check if plugin installed and active
    // do the code
}

This way is avoided the error in case of folder rename.
Tho folder renaming have its own downsides as I've seen developers using hardcoded links like this:

WP_PLUGIN_DIR.'my_plugin/myfileneeded.php'

instead of defining plugin folder within index.php or plugin.php with

plugin_dir_path( __FILE__ )
and calling files like:
plugin_dir_path( __FILE__ ) . 'myfileneeded.php'
which would have been a better and more professional approach and would call plugin files no matter what is the name of the plugin folder.

I hope I didn't get you bored with this long explanation but knowing this will help you debug and correct some errors faster.

Reactions: Joe Hunter
Last edited:
instructor role plugin have a issue that any instructor can see any instructors students assignments. i have fixed version 3.3.4 . message if required.

Reactions: maumaju
I put you on notice. I installed the plugin from here:

And it didn't work for me, so I uninstalled it and then installed this:

The previously patched and posted Instructor Role v3.3.3 didn't work out well for me.

Now got to crack it myself, all based on quoted original.

And it worked, but now I have like 400 Mail Delivery System emails saying that I'm trying to massive send emails to yahoo accounts on China.

I guess is part of some crap inserted intentionally in some of the plugins.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock