• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooBox - Native Android App for WooCommerce

WooBox - Native Android App for WooCommerce V-14.0

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
skdass submitted a new resource:

WooBox - Native Android App for WooCommerce - android, e business, ecommerce app, ecommerce news, ecommerce store, Kotlin, native android app, onl

Make your own online shopping app in minutes!
Eye-catching design and super-sleek aesthetics make WooBox the most desirable Android App for your eCommerce Store. WooBox is an innovative set of beautifully build screens and functionality with essential product listing pages to crafting your own wishlist. The powerful set of app screens comes with features and interface that can create the most cutting edge, professional as well as engaging...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: BCIT
There is something wrong with the "Click for Verification Toekn" step generation
it doesn't go through therefore another mean is needed to get that token otherwise the code is not useful
what a shame such a nice Kotlin code base

Last edited:
org.json.JSONException: Value Page of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject

how to resolve this error?

any body succeed ?
Yes had to fix half source by hand and it's still all bugged, value decimals are 4, libraries are badly outdated, some kotlin deps are missing and having issues with users login (included jwt-auth doesn't seem to work)

Thanks for the app. Is this also include wordpress plugin. I have downloaded the zip but can someone please tell where can i find the woobox-api.zip as mentioned in the documentation??

Hello, Thank you for this spectacular resource, does anyone know why when I add a product to the list to favorites, it is not saved? They appear empty. Thank you all.

Hello, does anyone know why the app does not remove items from the cart and favorites? Thank you all.

Thanks Dear Uploader for the resource. Requesting latest version that's updated yesterday. This last update fixes the No route found error.

Would be great if this can be uploaded swiftly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock