• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents V1.4.5 fix link

No permission to download

juanporamor

Trusted Uploader
Apr 18, 2019
evilmorty submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents - #1 WooCommerce plugin to manage your sales agents network

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents - Intro

WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents – #1 WooCommerce plugin to manage your sales agents network
WooCommerce B2B Sales Agents is the best solution to introduce your company’s sales agents in online store with WooCommerce...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, this plugin version is not working. The installation fails, It says "Package unzipping failed. There is no plugin"

Hi, this plugin version is not working. The installation fails, It says "Package unzipping failed. There is no plugin"
dont install all files
just unzip first and install only woocommerce-b2b-sales-agents.zip

Hi guys, this plugin has a page for showing all customers assigned to a sales agent, in this page I have a list of almost 200 customers assigned to one agent but the pagination is not working, it shows all the 200 customers in one page (very long page). Looking at the files of the plugin I found this script that, according to comments, handles the pagination for this page:

/**
* Retrieve all sales agent customer (with optional pagination)
* @param int $sales_agent_id Sales Agent ID
* @param int $current_page Current page number used for pagination
* @return array
*/
if ( ! function_exists( 'wcb2bsa_get_customers_by_sales_agent' ) ) {
function wcb2bsa_get_customers_by_sales_agent( $sales_agent_id, $current_page = 1 ) {
$args = array(
'limit' => -1,
'role' => 'customer',
'fields' => 'all_with_meta',
'meta_key' => 'wcb2bsa_sales_agent',
'meta_value' => $sales_agent_id
);
// Add pagination
if ( $current_page !== false ) {
$args['page'] = $current_page;
$args['paginate'] = true;
}
$customers = new WP_User_Query( apply_filters( 'wcb2bsa_get_customers_by_sales_agent_args', $args, $sales_agent_id ) );
return $customers;
}

I wonder if there is anyone here capable of taking any conclussions from this little piece of code on why the pagination is not working.

v1.0.7
25 December 2020
  • * Add: new feature to allow sales agents to edit product prices in cart page
  • * Add: new feature to assign a default sales agent on new customer registration
  • * Add: new feature to allow customers to choose their sales agent in checkout
  • * Add: new option to manage sales agents dashboard widgets and charts visibility
  • * Add: new feature to have sales by sales agent in WooCommerce reports
  • * Add: new feature to allow sales agents to update their customers order status
  • * Add: new feature to consider only orders placed directly from sales agent
  • * Tweak: updated list pages in sales agent area to improve performace and sorting
  • * Tweak: updated sales agent area style
  • * Tweak: new hooks to improve customization
  • * Fix: resolved a problem filtering users by sales agent in admin
  • * Minor fixes and localisation updates

Please try to update it. Thx

@Babak I want to update this resource as the original uploader is not responding. I have the latest v1.0.9. How do I do that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
discord01
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock