• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI v2.6.1

No permission to download

hackermiind

Trusted Uploader
Jul 20, 2020
Bangladesh
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI - Download WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI Nulled Free CodeCanyon 24165502

Download WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI Nulled Free CodeCanyon 24165502
The WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts Pro A.I. is a high functional and comprehensive pricing and discount plugin for WooCommerce stores. This all-purpose plugin is easy to install, understand and use on your online shopping website. This plugin comes with elaborate pricing and discount toolkit that helps to implement different types of...

Read more about this resource...

Cant make it work. For some reason it wont apply the discounts. I disabled all other plugins. Double checked configuration and settings, but I cant make it apply and show me prices with discounts.
Did anyone have any issues or something similar?

EDIT: SOLVED, it results the documentation is wrong and in Restrictions->Maximum Discount, value cant be "0" (zero) for unlimited, you must add a finite positive value. Unlimited not possible.

There is also a bug with "Tiered Rules", and the thing is it wont show the already created Tiered Rules, only after pressing "Add Tiered Rule for Product" or "add Tiered Rule for Category". Once you push any of those buttons, it will display already created Tiered Rules.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: anymoment
Reactions: amit338
Reactions: anymoment
Babak updated WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI v1.4.3 Nulled

Download WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts with AI v1.4.3 Nulled Free
28.04.2020 - v1.4.3

- New : Added extra shortcodes to replace value in offer message for Product & Category Rule.
- New : Previously only one Variation Rule can be selected for one product, now admin can apply many rules as he wants.
- Fix : Minor Bug in Variation Section

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock