• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woocommerce for Indian market.

abhishekkjain

Oct 7, 2019
Hi Folks,

I was thinking if someone can guide me for Indian giants like signup and checkout process in woocommerce. To point out what I want:

1. Buy Now button that asks user to enter email, check if registered and ask for login or else signup form.
  2. Enter Address.
  3. Make payment.

Refer to flikpart.com for what I want. Please help.

TIA.
Abhishek.

This is the standard procedure of woocommerce just make sure to uncheck setting on checkout for guest.

Reactions: Babak
This is the standard procedure of woocommerce just make sure to uncheck setting on checkout for guest.
Not really, if you check https://www.flipkart.com you will see that there are ajax calls to check if user is a new one or an existing one and then take it forward. On the other hand woo commerce gives an option to whether login or signup. This is not intelligent nor interactive.

Benjamin1997 have a look t link shared above.

Reactions: amit338 and Babak
Not really, if you check https://www.flipkart.com you will see that there are ajax calls to check if user is a new one or an existing one and then take it forward. On the other hand woo commerce gives an option to whether login or signup. This is not intelligent nor interactive.

Benjamin1997 have a look t link shared above.

This can be done if you build the website with Elementor.

You can easily get the "Buy Now" button to load a registration form and login form as a pop-up feature.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock