• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon

FYI there seems to be missing parts on this multi shipping plugin vs individual ones they sell, be aware you might be better of with a single shipper plugin they sell since it also includes shipping label print capability. Check the following link for more info.

Just to clarify this again, WooCommerce Multi Carrier Shipping Addon by plugin hive is missing many functionalities comparing to their individual plugins for Fedex,UPS, DHL express, USPS, Stamps.com. That means if you want to be able to print shipping labels, order shipping tracking info, etc etc you can not use WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon.

Reactions: yawspok
Just to clarify this again, WooCommerce Multi Carrier Shipping Addon by plugin hive is missing many functionalities comparing to their individual plugins for Fedex,UPS, DHL express, USPS, Stamps.com. That means if you want to be able to print shipping labels, order shipping tracking info, etc etc you can not use WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shipping Addon.
i was just looking for a plugin which can allow my vendors to set their own shipping carriers and labels

Reactions: yawspok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock