• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts

WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts v1.3.11

No permission to download
Solution if you have the same thing:

.wcpr-stars-count .wcpr-row .wcpr-col-star .star-rating {
font-size:13px !important;
}

Thank you for suggestion but,
i think it should be like that

.wcpr-stars-count .wcpr-row .wcpr-col-star .star-rating { font-size: initial;}

Reactions: Babak
Yeah that's normal because they solves problem for each personal's specific problems :)

Babak updated WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.5

Download WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.5 - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts Nulled Free
v1.1.4.5 - 2020.06.12

- Fixed: Load reviews from all products when using ajax pagination and filter for single product page
- Added: Option to show review form shortcode as popup(type='popup')
- Improved: Button review on my account/orders

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
@Babak
Please i have installed the
WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts v1.1.4.5

But i can't increase the Max file upload size. The plugin has set it to 1024kB and can't be increase.

Can you or anyone help please.

@Babak
Please i have installed the
WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts v1.1.4.5

But i can't increase the Max file upload size. The plugin has set it to 1024kB and can't be increase.

Can you or anyone help please.
conctact your hosting bro
php.ini most be edited

Thank you @@Babak.
The max upload file is 1GB from my host and i wonder why when i test the plugin and uploading image greater than 1MB, it takes me to this wp-comment-post.php saying Max size allowed: 1024 kilobytes.

The plugin setting area where to set Maximum photo size does not allow me to increase size. When i increase it more than that, it can save and says it cannot be more than 1024kb

I tried Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin and i can upload any image size on review. just that i don't really this plugin.
error1.JPG
I don't kow what is wrong.

Thank you @@Babak.
The max upload file is 1GB from my host and i wonder why when i test the plugin and uploading image greater than 1MB, it takes me to this wp-comment-post.php saying Max size allowed: 1024 kilobytes.

The plugin setting area where to set Maximum photo size does not allow me to increase size. When i increase it more than that, it can save and says it cannot be more than 1024kb

I tried Customer Reviews for WooCommerce plugin and i can upload any image size on review. just that i don't really this plugin.
error1.JPG
I don't kow what is wrong.
check this comment :D

It is not possible to control the size of upload picture by px now. You can control the upload image size by kB in Photo Review settings.

Thank you @Babak

I made the host to create php.ini file and did this
upload_max_filesize = 1024MB
post_max_size = 1024MB

Now with the attached, the kb has increased but when you upload image more than 1MB when giving review, it shows a blank page

Attachments

• error2.JPG
    error2.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 5
Thank you @Babak

I made the host to create php.ini file and did this
upload_max_filesize = 1024MB
post_max_size = 1024MB

Now with the attached, the kb has increased but when you upload image more than 1MB when giving review, it shows a blank page
no idea must be test i will test it in 24h

Babak updated WooCommerce Photo Reviews - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.6

Download WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.6 - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts Nulled Free
v1.1.4.6 - 2020.07.30

- Fixed: Some images not showing on masonry view
- Fixed: Month- and year-based folders when using custom photos folder
- Added: Preview images when customers upload
- Update: Review form shortcode popup

WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.7

Download WooCommerce Photo Reviews v1.1.4.7 - Review Reminders - Review for Discounts Nulled Free
v1.1.4.7 - 2020.08.15

- Fixed: Can not set proper Maximum photo size if upload_max_filesize is set with unit
- Updated: Compatibility with WP 5.5 and WC 4.3
- Added: Option to Restrict number of reviews

Hi thanks for the plugin ! However I can not make it work on 5.1.1, is it woking for you ?
Form to submit reviews doesn't show when using shortcode, and not all reviews are displayed.
Thanks

Am I the only one who's having issues with uploading images ( v 1.1.4.7 ) ? the review is posted, but the images are not attached (can't bee sen in the dashboard neither). it works just fine with the free version, but not with this one. Any ideas? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock