• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Subscriptions

WooCommerce Subscriptions v6.2.0

No permission to download
Babak updated WooCommerce Subscriptions with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.10

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.10 Nulled Free
2020-11-10 - v3.0.10 - Thanks To @NullMaster

* Fix: Store shipping line item instance ID separately and copy it to renewal line item meta. PR#3712
* Fix: Account for the base store tax rates subtracted from line items when paying for renewals manually. PR#3745
* Fix: Update the persistent cart while paying for renewal orders via the checkout. Fixes division by zero errors while manually renewing. PR#3824
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this share. I love this community already. I'm looking around for something to contribute. :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Latest version with anyone?

2020-11-25 - version 3.0.11
* Tweak: Improve the missing customer error message displayed for third-party built checkouts when registration is disabled on checkout. PR#3893
* Fix: Remove the possibility of a negative calculation of prepaid days on subscription downgrades. PR#3881
* Fix: Fix issues preventing stores using the $0 Initial Checkout feature from being able to checkout. PR#3887
* Fix: Remove potential fatal error when processing end-of-prepaid term scheduled actions caused by the subscription not existing. PR#3875
* Fix: Trigger payment complete actions after renewing early via modal. PR#3888
* Fix: Performance improvements to limited products running slow queries on the shop page. PR#3895
* Fix: [PHP 8.0] Only pass array values to call_user_func_array calls. PR#3884
* Fix: [PHP 8.0] Replaces certain uses of method_exists() with is_callable(). PR#3892

WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.11

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.11 Nulled Free
2020-11-25 - v3.0.11

* Tweak: Improve the missing customer error message displayed for third-party built checkouts when registration is disabled on checkout. PR#3893
* Fix: Remove the possibility of a negative calculation of prepaid days on subscription downgrades. PR#3881
* Fix: Fix issues preventing stores using the $0 Initial Checkout feature from being able to checkout. PR#3887
* Fix: Remove potential fatal error when...

Hello people,

I am using the nulled Version: 3.0.3 of this plugin, found on this website. I always used it without any problems, but now I have an error that says:
Warning: Declaration of WCS_Query::get_endpoint_title($endpoint) should be compatible with WC_Query::get_endpoint_title($endpoint, $action = '') in /home/kwalite8/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/class-wcs-query.php on line 0

I want to update this plugin to the newest version to try and see if that solves the problem, but how do I update this plugin without losing my subscribers..?

Please help me..

EDIT:
For people that also have this problem, I didn't update, but I solved the error.
Here it is:

1. Open file “/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/class-wcs-query.php”
2. Go to line 104
3. Change:
public function get_endpoint_title( $endpoint )
to
public function get_endpoint_title( $endpoint, $action = '' )

Last edited:
Reactions: King Kong

WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.12

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.12 Nulled Free
2021-01-06 - version 3.0.12

* New: Add an order note when subscriptions are deleted after the customer is deleted. PR#3783
* New: [WC Admin] Register items in new navigation menu. PR#3868
* New: [WC Admin] Add the Subscriptions setting to WC Admin's Settings navigation list. PR#3911
* Tweak: Fix capitalisation of Subscription webhook topic names so they match WooCommerce core. PR#3902
* Tweak: Refactor `wcs_help_tip()` to enable...

WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.12

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.12 Nulled Free
2021-01-06 - v3.0.12

* New: Add an order note when subscriptions are deleted after the customer is deleted. PR#3783
* New: [WC Admin] Register items in new navigation menu. PR#3868
* New: [WC Admin] Add the Subscriptions setting to WC Admin's Settings navigation list. PR#3911
* Tweak: Fix capitalisation of Subscription webhook topic names so they match WooCommerce core. PR#3902
* Tweak: Refactor `wcs_help_tip()` to enable custom...

Released:
2021-02-16 - version 3.0.13
  • Fix: Pass an order status array to get_order_report_data() to prevent possible fatals by 3rd parties. PR#3930
  • Fix: Change logic to allow customers to pay for failed order with limited product. PR#3947
  • Fix: Prevent base length from being saved in the DB when retrieved in 'apportion_length'. PR#3954
  • Fix: Prevent errors when using Product Bundles (which uses WCS_Add_Cart_Item) by introducing a WCS_Add_Cart_Item::is_switch_after_fully_reduced_prepaid_term() function. PR#3957
  • Fix: Introduce an SQL Transactions helper with automatic commit/rollback on shutdown. Prevents strange behaviour when a shutdown occurs during a SQL transaction. PR#3827
  • Fix: [PHP 8.0] Change maybe_retry_payment() arg name to prevent unknown variable name errors. PR#3984
  • Fix: Delete '_switch_totals_calc_base_length' meta incorrectly saved in the database on upgrade. PR#3958
  • Fix: Prevent WC_Order_Item_Coupon::eek:ffsetGet errors during renewal. PR#4009
  • Dev: Introduce new hooks to various Switch_Totals_Calculator functions. PR#3872

WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.13

Download WooCommerce Subscriptions v3.0.13 Nulled Free
2021-02-16 - v3.0.13

* Fix: Pass an order status array to get_order_report_data() to prevent possible fatals by 3rd parties. PR#3930
* Fix: Change logic to allow customers to pay for failed order with limited product. PR#3947
* Fix: Prevent base length from being saved in the DB when retrieved in 'apportion_length'. PR#3954
* Fix: Prevent errors when using Product Bundles (which uses WCS_Add_Cart_Item) by introducing a...

Update released. Thank you in advance for the update. 🙏

2021-04-07 - version 3.0.14​

• New: Add support for importing and exporting subscription variations via the WooCommerce > Products > Export/Import tools. PR#3970
  • Fix: Only show one Subscriptions settings menu item on the WC Admin navigation. PR#4054
  • Fix: Prevent PHP notices on the Edit Subscription page caused accessing an undefined index. PR#4056
  • Fix: Existing variations will no longer be deleted when updating a regular variable product to a subscription variable product. PR#3795
  • Fix: Update the `_subtracted_base_location_tax` meta data when a subscription's line item quantity is modified. PR#4039
  • Fix: Next payment date calculations when the start date and last payment date are the same. PR#4017
  • Dev: Update jQuery 3.0 deprecations. PR#4015

Reactions: archiviosuweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock