• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro By GetWooPlugins

WooCommerce Variation Swatches Pro By GetWooPlugins v2.0.30

No permission to download
v1.0.5

Reactions: Babak
This incorrect 1.0.5 update is not part of this plugin, the destination folders are different and the update numbering does not match. Install a new different plug-in.

Latest version available 1.0.78

Remove the v1.0.5 update from the downloads.

Thank you @Babak

Last edited:
Please remove v1.05. It is not this addon.

The latest version of this addon is v1.0.78.

Could someone update.

Thanks

@Babak Can you get the newest version of this plugin? The 1.05 version is a different variation swatch plugin.

Most current version is "Version 1.0.48 ( 29/03/2020 )" according to the changelog, 2/3 of the way down this page: https://getwooplugins.com/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches/

My dear sir you have given the wrong plugin. This is the link to the correct plugin:

Please update.

Thanks

My dear sir you have given the wrong plugin. This is the link to the correct plugin:

Please update.

Thanks

Looks like some confusion, because on the overview page it's the getwooplugins version, but in the earlier posts in this thread it's the plugin you mention, but for me, the last version I downloaded from this thread was the getwooplugins version:

https://getwooplugins.com/plugins/woocommerce-variation-swatches/

Anyone have the latest version? It's definitely the GetWoo variation swatches plugin, they are listed as one of the developers on the Wordpress.org repo at the bottom of the page:

The newest update is a requirement for my site to be updated to Wordpress 5.4, as the latest update adds compatibility. Can't update without the latest version of this plugin, hope someone uploads the update soon. @Babak please do whenever you have time.

Reactions: PeteD
@Babak do you have the update? This is the best variation swatch plugin, but it needs the update for Wordpress 5.4 and Woocommerce 4 support, my production sites were force updated by siteground :(

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock