• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Pro

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Pro 1.30.5.1

No permission to download

vulkano

Babiato Supporter
Babiato Lover
May 15, 2022
Greece
thess-website.com
Babak submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium - Download Free WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium Nulled

Download Free WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium Nulled
Use your WooCommerce store to easily set wholesale pricing for products, minimum purchase amounts, tiered discounts, control shipping and tax separately from retail customers + loads more!

Forget about sharing clunky spreadsheets with your wholesalers!
Set wholesale prices easily on your existing WooCommerce store and let your wholesale customers order...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.20

Download WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.20 Nulled Free
Version 1.20

• Bug Fix: Activating WWPP without WooCommerce produces PHP warning
  • Bug Fix: WC API: Unable to create product without wholesale_price property when the general/role level is set or when the product has wholesale category
  • Bug Fix: Variable Level Product Quantity Based Wholesale Pricing not showing the pricing table in frontend if all variations Quantity Based Wholesale Pricing are turned off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.21.1

Download WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.21.1 Nulled Free
Version 1.21.1

• Bug Fix: Category, General and Per User Quantity Based Discount percentage is off the wholesale price when it should be on the regular price
Version 1.21
  • Bug Fix: Deleting a wholesale role will show undefined index in Wholesale Prices settings
  • Bug Fix: Restricted Subcategory is shown to unauthorized users on the Parent Category Page
  • Bug Fix: Duplicating variable...

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.2.2

TassieNZ :)

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.22

Download WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.22 Nulled Free
v1.22 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Bug Fix: Inputting 0 in Quantity Based Discount's Starting Qty setting produce JS error
  • Bug Fix: User role is blank on User Personal page due to role deletion
  • Bug Fix: Selected Variable Product don't show the Wholesale Price if the Regular Price for all of the variant is the same
  • Bug Fix: Changing Prices entered with tax option won't update crossed range...

WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.23.3

Download WooCommerce Wholesale Prices Premium v1.23.3 Nulled Free
v1.23.3

• Bug Fix: Wholesale Products restrictions / visibility issue in WWOF
v1.23.2
  • Bug Fix: Slow Query when "Only Show Wholesale Products To Wholesale Users" is enabled on a website with a large number of products.
  • Bug Fix: Don't allow inputting wholesale role key with numeric only value

Reactions: Cinzio
Hey Guys, may I missed something? Downloaded, installed on WP but no plugin menu option available anywhere nor "Wholesale Role" installed...how do I test this plugin? Any help?

@Babak
Any chance for v1.24 (compatible with WooCommerce 4.0
As I am stuck on v1.22 because of grouped products.

Last edited:
Reactions: wpdlzone
I scanned the entire Internet for this resource but had to buy it coz none existed until now haha. This is my first contribution to the community.

1586741838017.png

have the order form as well .

Attachments

• woocommerce-wholesale-lead-capture1.14.3.zip
    172.7 KB · Views: 40
  • woocommerce-wholesale-prices-premium1.24.zip
    332.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
I scanned the entire Internet for this resource but had to buy it coz none existed until now haha. This is my first contribution to the community.

1586741838017.png

have the order form as well .
bro if u can upload woocommerce wholesale order form to mega or google drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock