• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Hola a toda la comunidad por su gran trabajo y compártelo. Excelente. Hoy te escribo sobre Woodmart, tengo un problema al instalar el tema, aparece un error.
El error está en las imágenes o en las imágenes destacadas.
No los reconoce y se cargan. Vienen como un archivo dañado.
He inspeccionado pero aun así el src no tiene enlace y las imágenes se cargan.
error.png

If you can help me, I would appreciate it.
other images import good ?

Reactions: Saman3230
other images import good ?
the images are in the gallery. in fact I upload images and they are shown but in the header and footer area, they appear damaged.
the installation was basic.
1-upload the topic.
2-upload the accessories.
3- activate plugins and activate the "woo".
4- import the base.

the images are in the gallery. in fact I upload images and they are shown but in the header and footer area, they appear damaged.
the installation was basic.
1-upload the topic.
2-upload the accessories.
3- activate plugins and activate the "woo".
4- import the base.
humm i test it before and work good
please try it again in wp fresh install

it's very strange the same thing happens with v. 4.5.1. could you try it and look at those two areas header and footer?
Thank you
base import work good in my side
base import.jpg

thanks. I see that I am making a mistake but I don't know what happened. What version of php are you using? I will try to do a manual installation and I will tell you.
im using on localhost
im sure your host limited a little bit

one last question. A license code appears at all times. using this code. update_option ('woodmart_purchase_code', 'valid'); In the address book. wp-content / themes / woodmart / inc / classes / License.php It gives me an error.

Babak updated WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart Theme v4.6.0

Download WoodMart v4.6.0 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
15-04-2020 – Update version 4.6.0

• ADDED: NEW VERSION – Medical
  • ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Site preloader (beta)
  • ADDED: Button element icon option
  • FIXED: WooCommerce 4.0 template versions
  • FIXED: WPML multi currency AJAX actions
  • FIXED: Mega menu loading issue
  • FIXED: Translating compare product attributes by WPML
  • FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: boyforge
if you not change codes so just replace all files on old files
its better use ftp or cpanel

Reactions: Jg_selisa
hi, i cant save my theme setting. after clicked ”save options” . then 404 pages come out. any problem there?
any one have the same problem? it direct me to 404 page whenever i try to save .

Hi Guys,
I tried to make what you did for the licence, but it doesn't work. (have a look on my attach files just to be sure)

When I made the change, my wordpress website broke.
Can you tell me if I made a mistake please ?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-03 à 09.58.42.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-03 à 09.58.42.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Hi Guys,
I tried to make what you did for the licence, but it doesn't work. (have a look on my attach files just to be sure)

When I made the change, my wordpress website broke.
Can you tell me if I made a mistake please ?

Thanks.
I did it in the previous version 4.5.0 it seems, but now I have a file on the hosting without this line.
Then I just upgraded to 4.6.0 via ftp with file replacement
Try to install version 4.5.0, make changes, activate and upgrade to the current version

woodmart.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock