• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.0

No permission to download
Reactions: lijoe and boyforge
Hi
it asks me for an activation code and the woodmart header builder does not appear (it appears blank)

20-07-2020 – Update version 5.0.2

• FIXED: Theme elements list with Elementor Pro
  • FIXED: Size guide shortcode
  • FIXED: Single product swatches select
  • FIXED: Mobile bottom navbar order
  • FIXED: Instagram images via API
  • FIXED: Hide larger price option on iOS devices.
  • UPDATED: Woodmart Core plugin 1.0.24
  • UPDATED: Revolution Slider plugin 6.2.17
Purchased Theme not nulled @Babak . Enjoy

Reactions: boyforge
Hi @Babak I have uploaded original theme files of latest version. You can null it and update the post. I thought that you might have missed so just reminding you.

Babak updated WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WP Themes with a new update entry:

WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme 5.0.2 NULLED

Thanks to @shahkb4

20-07-2020 – Update version 5.0.2

• FIXED: Theme elements list with Elementor Pro
  • FIXED: Size guide shortcode
  • FIXED: Single product swatches select
  • FIXED: Mobile bottom navbar order
  • FIXED: Instagram images via API
  • FIXED: Hide larger price option on iOS devices.
  • UPDATED: Woodmart Core plugin 1.0.24
  • UPDATED: Revolution Slider plugin 6.2.17

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update.
For those who have an error after updating the theme, go to woodmart/inc/classes, open License.php and delete these lines:
Code:
        update_option( 'woodmart_token', true );
        update_option( 'woodmart_is_activated', true );
        update_option( 'woodmart_purchase_code', valid );

Reactions: llinuxx and Babak
Got something like this after upload demo content on new website:

Attachments

• screencapture-home-base-2020-07-22-14_27_44.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Got something like this after upload demo content on new website:
When I uploaded and only marked "wpbakery" as builder, it uploaded normally. I think it is still underdeveloped with the elementor, because I tried twice before and it was just like on the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokurdera
Strange! It should work fine. I'll set up on a test site tomorrow. :)
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I have a clean wordpress > installing the woodmart theme > change it to general to "elementor" > install plugins (all except wpbakery) > activate them > activate and setup woocommerce > upload base import > choose a template

I do the same with wpbakery and everything works

As I said before, I tried with versions 5.0, 5.01 and 5.02. Its always importing wrong when elementor is enabled.
I also tried with clean wordpress installations, with http and with https and in different servers.

I saw that more people is having this problem in xtemos forum.
5.0 version release date was on 07/14/2020 (9 days ago).
The strange thing is people are complaining since 2 or 3 days ago.
Developers answer is to clean cache but I think at first it was working good, and the last days something happened from their side/server because right now, all elementor versions dont import well, even the first one released 14 days ago.

If Im wrong then, can someone confirm that was able to import elementor demos with any of this versions on the last few days? If so, could you try to import it again now?

They have just answered on that post (https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/home-is-broken/).

The problem is the last version of Elementor. Here is their solution:

Try to edit the file wp-content\plugins\woodmart-core\importer\wordpress-importer.php

REPLACE THE FOLLOWING CODE:

if ( '_elementor_data' === $key ) {
$wp_importer = get_plugins( '/wordpress-importer' );
if ( $wp_importer ) {
$wp_importer_version = $wp_importer['wordpress-importer.php']['Version'];
if ( $wp_importer_version && version_compare( $wp_importer_version, '0.7', '>=' ) ) {
add_post_meta( $post_id, wp_slash( $key ), wp_slash_strings_only( $value ) );
} else {
add_post_meta( $post_id, $key, $value );
}
} else {
}
} else {
}

WITH THIS ONE

if ( '_elementor_data' === $key ) {
$value = wp_slash_strings_only( $value );
}

I guess they will fix this on next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokurdera
Can someone please help me to upload this theme , Ithink I have done something so wrong and my site is completely broken , I try to put the upper code but I broke my site ...I am not able to fix it please help .. for you it take only 1 min

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock