• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.13.1

No permission to download
scillione updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.0.10

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.0.10 Nulled Free
= v2.0.10 (2020-09-12) =

* Added: Compatibility added for 'local pickup plus' plugin by Skyverge.
* Added: Compatibility added for 'Woo Advanced search' plugin by Illid.
* Added: Compatibility added for 'Price based on country' plugin.
* Added: Compatibility added for 'Bridge core' plugin. Issue detected with Elementor, fixed.
* Added: Compatibility added for 'Sendinblue subscription' plugin.
* Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to import templates, currently it shows a license error when trying to Import templates 😥

• Wow
Reactions: abacoin
There seems to be an incompatibility with woocommerce somewhere.
I did a 2 step checkout using woofunnel checkout page and when I proceed to the payment via Stripe or Paypal, I do not go to the payment confirmation (3rd step/page), I go to back to the 2nd step and the payment is not processed...
Is there a setting somewhere in woofunnel aero plugin or do I have to enter a return address specific to woofunnel in stripe or paypal?

I was able to import the templates from WooFunnels. I can edit them using Elementor without problems. But when viewing the Checkout (I have tried to put it as a checkout in production and it doesn't work either). It leaves me blank where the customer, shipping and payment data fields should appear.

I attach an image to see if someone is the same or if you can give me a hand. Thank you very much.

I have attached the One Step Checkout 1.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-07 112206.png

I was able to import the templates from WooFunnels. I can edit them using Elementor without problems. But when viewing the Checkout (I have tried to put it as a checkout in production and it doesn't work either). It leaves me blank where the customer, shipping and payment data fields should appear.

I attach an image to see if someone is the same or if you can give me a hand. Thank you very much.

I have attached the One Step Checkout 1.

Captura de pantalla 2020-10-07 112206.png
I also have a problem. My checout page can't be on blank template. It always show my sites headers, menus etc.

I just updated to the latest version available here and I have a problem I didn't have before.

When modifying with Elementor (v3.0.11), the width of the fields does not exceed 50% of the width of the column, however I have set some fields to full width.

Anyone else have this problem and an idea of how to solve it ?

Attachments

• aerocheckout error.jpg
    aerocheckout error.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 32
scillione updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.1.3

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v2.1.3 Nulled Free
= 2.1.3 (2020-10-23) =

* Added: Compatibility added for 'Maximum Products per user' plugin by Algoritmika.
* Added: Compatibility added for 'Abolire' theme by ApusWP.
* Fixed: Divi fixes for global checkout.
* Fixed: Product images from Order summary field were missing, fixed.
* Fixed: 'WooCommerce Wirecard Brazil' payment method has some CSS conflicts, resolved.

= 2.1.2 (2020-10-20) =
* Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reporting what I experienced after updating with files replacement method:

woocommerce site crashed unable even to access admin dashboard. Rolled back to older version 2.0.10, everything back to normal without errors.

I will post update again after looking into this issue clearly it's problem within the latest update.

This update also crashes the site for me. I have to deactivate it for the website to work again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock