• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
purity updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Wordfence Plugin v7.4.6

Download Wordfence v7.4.6 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.6 – February 12, 2020 = Thanks To @zorerkek

• Improvement: Enhanced the detection ability of the WAF for SQLi attacks.
  • Improvement: Updated the bundled GeoIP database.
  • Improvement: Modified some country names in the block configuration to align with those shown in Live Traffic.
  • Change: Moved the skipped files scan check to the Server State category.
  • Fix: Fixed an issue where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

am getting this error while doing a scan Please check. Is it known error?

edit: okay it's automagically fixed

Last edited:
purity updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Wordfence Plugin v7.4.7

Download Wordfence v7.4.7 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.7 - April 23, 2020 =

* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
* Improvement: Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
* Improvement: Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
* Improvement: Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.

Read the rest of this update entry...

1582063986433.png

I am having this error as well? can I anyone help me with that? except for this, everything is working perfectly.

1582063986433.png

I am having this error as well? can I anyone help me with that? except for this, everything is working perfectly.
Sounds like you have some sort of a firewall or other security plugin preventing the calls to wordfence servers, ususally fail2ban or any other system installed firewall solutions will do this kind of behaviour, contact your hosting let them check it out for you.

Sounds like you have some sort of a firewall or other security plugin preventing the calls to wordfence servers, ususally fail2ban or any other system installed firewall solutions will do this kind of behaviour, contact your hosting let them check it out for you.
ss.png

and what about this error? what to do about this?

ss.png

and what about this error? what to do about this?
Again just like my previous comment unless the wordfence servers are actually down for real (which is highly unlikely) your connection to their server is getting blocked, mostl likely a firewall issue, please communicate with your hosting, this might be also related to some php settings allow_url_fopen to be able to download updates. This might be something you communicate with your hosting provider, they will be able to resolve it quickly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock