• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.4

No permission to download
Question :

i just install new wordpress.
the first plugin I install is wordfence (free version). i go to tools setting to see traffic.
There is no dangerous traffic. still clean. about 30 minutes.

I uninstal it, then i install wordfence nulled 7.4.11
After that, the traffic come from USA, RUSSIA, ETC attacking my website.

Should i ignore that ?

Did u install the premium plugin in here?

if than there isnt any problem like that. Because i am using too .

If u install from another site it can be

Reactions: smalok
Did u install the premium plugin in here?

if than there isnt any problem like that. Because i am using too .

If u install from another site it can be
Yes, i get it from here. I dont know why, because it is new website.
I will turn on ip blocking.
Thank you so much to someone who upload this plugin.

the traffic come from USA, RUSSIA, ETC attacking my website.
That traffic is always there starting when Google bots index your site. But you can't see it unless you're looking into your server access logs. Wordfence just brings it to your attentions.

Reactions: smalok
Hi everyone. i am curious, do you check this or not:

Do you want Wordfence to stay up-to-date automatically? Yes, enable auto-update. | No thanks.

Not sure if this breaks the hack or if it is to keep the security updates active.. Any help would be great.

Thanks for the share!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock