• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.4

No permission to download
This is not the premium version, it is the free version that can be freely downloaded for free from free Wordpress.

This is not the premium version, it is the free version that can be freely downloaded for free from free Wordpress.

It's a premium version. If you check all options only enabled for premium version are enabled and functional.

If you don't believe, check all options of babiato's version and compare from the free version of wordpress.org.

OK, there is nothing wrong with just one person telling me I am wrong on the internet.
Two gets to be annoying.
But any more than that deserves this as a response:

Someone Wrong On Internet.png

WORDFENCE OFFICIAL PREMIUM IS SAME AS WORDPRESS FREE VERSION ACTUALLY . . . FOR EXAMPLE: INSTALL WORDPRESS FREE VERSION . . . BUY WORDFENCE LICENSE KEY AND ADD IT TO THE INSTALLED WORDFENCE LICENSE WINDOW = YOU ARE WORDFENCE PREMIUM USER . . .

I HAVE BOTH PURCHASED AND FREE RELEASE, SO I CAN SAY THAT . . . .

Now don't tell me YOU ARE THE MOST SMARTER THAN ME ON THIS CASE !!

People will surely laugh at you then to find a dumb joker literally thinking himself smarter than anyone on this board :LOL::ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rather than asking for help or presenting evidence of your issue you choose to be a nuisance. How ungrateful...While am fairly new myself, folks here have b
OK, there is nothing wrong with just one person telling me I am wrong on the internet.
Two gets to be annoying.
But any more than that deserves this as a response:

Someone Wrong On Internet.png

Rather than asking for help or presenting evidence of your issue, you're choose to be a nuisance. How ungrateful...While am fairly new myself, folks have been pretty helpful and responsive. The premium features works..it all others are saying... unless you're here to deter visitors.

The third person to tell me I was wrong is being a nuisance.
Do you not read other comments?
I can take a joke. Can you?

WORDFENCE OFFICIAL PREMIUM IS SAME AS WORDPRESS FREE VERSION ACTUALLY . . . FOR EXAMPLE: INSTALL WORDPRESS FREE VERSION . . . BUY WORDFENCE LICENSE KEY AND ADD IT TO THE INSTALLED WORDFENCE LICENSE WINDOW = YOU ARE WORDFENCE PREMIUM USER . . .

I HAVE BOTH PURCHASED AND FREE RELEASE, SO I CAN SAY THAT . . . .

Now don't tell me YOU ARE THE MOST SMARTER THAN ME ON THIS CASE !!

People will surely laugh at you then to find a dumb joker literally thinking himself smarter than anyone on this board :LOL::ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All caps? Seriously?

First of all, I never said I was smarter than anyone in any of my comments.

Second, all of this could easily be avoided in the future if you add in the Overview the fact that the free version is the same as the premium version.
Just a suggestion to avoid confusion in the future.

Just to finally elucidate: https://www.wordfence.com/help/premium/

Wordfence Premium
Wordfence Premium comes with an IP Blacklist, Real Time Protection and much more.

Real time protection
With Wordfence premium your Firewall rules and Scan malware signatures are updated in real time, providing you with immediate protection against new threats and immediate detection of new malware and vulnerabilities.

Country blocking
Country blocking is a premium feature that allows you to restrict access to your login page or the whole site to specific countries. You can read more about Country Blocking here.

Real-Time IP Blacklist
Users of both the free and premium versions of Wordfence can choose to participate in the Wordfence Security Network. This allows us to track malicious behavior of specific IP addresses on a large amount of sites. When we notice that an IP address is behaving badly, it is automatically added to the Wordfence IP Blacklist. The Real-Time IP Blacklist is a premium feature of Wordfence that completely blocks access to your site from these IP addresses.

Note that users of the free version of Wordfence will only receive automatic blocking of IP addresses that have been engaged in brute force login attacks seen via the Wordfence Security Network. Premium users of the plugin will receive additional automatic blocking of IP addresses carrying out other complex attacks via the Real-Time IP Blacklist feature. You can read more about the Wordfence Security Network here.

What are the benefits of Wordfence premium?
When you upgrade to premium some features in Wordfence are unlocked and some features are improved. With premium you receive all Firewall rules and Malware signatures instantly when they are released. You unlock the ability to block specific countries, either from login or your whole site. With Wordfence premium you also get access to our technically skilled premium support staff.

Last edited:
New version happens.

= 7.4.12 – October 21, 2020 =

* Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
* Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan’s excluded files pattern.
* Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
* Fix: Removed new scan issues when WordPress update occurs mid-scan.
* Fix: Specified category when saving `whitelistedServiceIPs` to WAF storage engine.
* Fix: Removed localhost IP for auto-update email alerts.
* Fix: Fixed broken message in Live Traffic with MySQLi storage engine for blacklisted hits.
* Fix: Removed optional parameter values for PHP 8 compatibility.

purity updated Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

Wordfence Premium v7.4.12

Download Wordfence v7.4.12 - WordPress Security Plugin Nulled Free
= v7.4.12 - October 21, 2020 = Thanks To @NullMaster

* Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
* Improvement: Prevent Wordfence from loading under <PHP 5.3.
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Prevented wildcard from running/saving for scan's excluded files pattern.
* Improvement: Included Wordfence Login Security tables in diagnostics missing table list.
* Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please update:

7.4.14 – December 3, 2020
  • Improvement: Added option to disable application passwords.
  • Improvement: Updated site cleaning callout with 1-year guarantee.
  • Improvement: Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
  • Improvement: Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
  • Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
  • Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatilibility improvements.
  • Improvement: Added dismissable notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock