• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v3.93.0

No permission to download
I have some trouble with the this plugin. It works like a charm but now the translation is not working for amazon. Everythong else is working the translation, but with amazon i get this error:

Translating from de to nl using googleTranslator
Translated text char count: 2995
Time taken to decode text for translation:0,366
Translate Exception:empty response from gtranslate HTTP/2 stream 0 was not closed cleanly: PROTOCOL_ERROR (err 1)

i have basic coding skills, all self tought so not high skilled. after three days i am not getting anywere. I have found it could be with tthe new curl. Added a line of code and than the message is:
Can not get JSON from returned response

I went back to version 3.50.5 but even in this version the translation for amazon is not working.
Can someone help me point in the right direction of were i can find the solution?

I am mainly editing tranlator.google.php
while i am writting this, i realize it cant be the translator.google.php
It is working on other options than amazon.
i have to find the function somewere in the amazon scripts.
If someone has a suggetion or could point me in the right direction.
All help is welcome.

Looked in the amazon scripts but cant find the function for the translation.
Is this in a other script? or is this the reason why its not working?

Last edited:
Clean Files Only Download Here:

Version 3.50.9 (24 October 2020)
- Fix: Facebook back to partially work for pages and profiles, other features to work on coming release
- Fix: Multi-page scraper random posts order now corrected
- Fix: Set the post to pending when featured image was missing now works with FIFO plugin

Clean Files Only Download Here:

Version 3.50.9 (24 October 2020)
- Fix: Facebook back to partially work for pages and profiles, other features to work on coming release
- Fix: Multi-page scraper random posts order now corrected
- Fix: Set the post to pending when featured image was missing now works with FIFO plugin

pass?

Babak updated Wordpress Automatic Plugin with a new update entry:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.50.9 Nulled

Download Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.50.9 Nulled Free
@24 October 2020 v3.50.9 Thanks To @patrocle @NullMaster

Fix: Facebook back to partially work for pages and profiles, other features to work on coming release
Fix: Multi-page scraper random posts order now corrected
Fix: Set the post to pending when featured image was missing now works with fifu plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello a news version has been released
version 3.50.10.
Would be awesome if you could upload it.
Thanks a lot BaBak.

Clean files ...

Version 3.50.10 (11 November 2020)
- NEW: Feeds/Multi-page option to skip following JS redirects
- Fix: Facebook module updated to fully work with the new UI
- Fix: Feeds/Multi-page fix for relative links when a base URL exists

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
error Service Unavailable If this error persists, please visit the plugin settings page and enable the option named "Disable register_shutdown_function". This could be a solution

Still same error

Code:
error Service Unavailable If this error persists, please visit the plugin settings page and enable the option named "Disable register_shutdown_function". This could be a solution

Still same error

Reactions: menteci
Clean files ...

Version 3.50.10 (11 November 2020)
- NEW: Feeds/Multi-page option to skip following JS redirects
- Fix: Facebook module updated to fully work with the new UI
- Fix: Feeds/Multi-page fix for relative links when a base URL exists

on top I have this message "WordPress Automatic is not active please Click Here to revise your purchase code and activate the plugin."

and License status:
Inactive
Purchase code not valid for this item

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock