• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Page Load. Needs help

Scoff

Dec 27, 2022
Hi everyone, need some help as I'm getting tired of it myself( There is a site that is slow, but google thinks it's ok. I can't understand what's wrong with the site and why it's so slow. What is going on for the first 3 seconds? To all who will respond thank you very much in advance.
Loading screen https://prnt.sc/em2ZwBFAx2tl
Address whiterose.ee

Reactions: samiraja
Hi everyone, need some help as I'm getting tired of it myself( There is a site that is slow, but google thinks it's ok. I can't understand what's wrong with the site and why it's so slow. What is going on for the first 3 seconds? To all who will respond thank you very much in advance.
Loading screen https://prnt.sc/em2ZwBFAx2tl
Address whiterose.ee
HI kindly check the report Based on lighthouse

Attachments

• Lighthouse Report Viewer.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Scoff
HI kindly check the report Based on lighthouse
Thanks for the reply!
i can make the report 100 but the site is still slow.
It is the delay in loading that is bothersome.
And I noticed that it works much better without WPML. so ill dig into this.
If anyone has any thoughts it would be appreciated.

Based on the report your site has more DOM Elements

Without Admin Access we cannot know what's issue

if you have litespeed server use litespeed plugin to optimize CSS and JS,

Use CDN to reduce the initial server response time

also try to elementor containers and check all optimization in elementor setings @Scoff

Reactions: Scoff
Use a CDN like Cloudflare and/or Amazon cloudfront for the media. Make sure your server (VPS) is properly sized with enough CPU and Ram.

Cloudflare’s DNS is my go-to which performs well. If using QUIC.cloud, their DNS seems to perform well. But if you registered your domain with someone like GoDaddy or NameCheap, you’re using their DNS by default which is usually slow.

https://www.webpagetest.org/ is a good resource to test your website with.

----
Asset Cleanup Pro plugin works great for improving wp site speed. When you edit a page it will show a list of all the CSS and JS that loads on that page and you can unload specific JS and CSS files on that individual page. OR you async or defer these files. You can also apply site wide rules to . (Example: unload wpforms js for all urls with /product/ )

Great documentation on it

Also, in the settings >> Plugins area you can 'deactivate' plugins and all their JS CSS and HTML from specific pages or page types.

Be careful because you can unload or async a JS file that were important to the specific plugin you unloaded it from. But no worries just changing the setting to the original setting will fix that and nothing is broken anymore!

I don't know the differences in the caching plugins, but I use Litespeed cache with a Litespeed server one click WP install on Digital Ocean. The documentation is very clear and easy. I'm not very technical. You'd probably get a performance boost with a VPS if you're on shared hosting as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock