• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress security ?

best Security plugin ?

• Total voters
i
Few months ago I notice that itheme security pro was blocking my users after they view few pages. I check on google and I found that its happen with many users.
After that I shift to wordfence .
I agree I currently move to shield security the paid version and I love it has so many futures. I will highly recommend

i want to buy shield security pro license
how is it after days of using
any problems?
I have it on 3 sites I bought the 3 site license and you will love it has white-label good if your selling site also lock stuff in your site such as unable to uninstall plugins theme change setting useful if your going to let someone work on your website to access the security panel you need a special password has cool futures try the free version first then upgrade I have it install over 6 months already never had and issue or interference with anything

You;ll dont need any full proof security ..

just changed your default backend dashboard links from installing a plugin called HIDE

Personally when I found a client website hacked, just use Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall to find bad code and after that installing Wordfence Free, and this does the tricks for me and my clients.

Reactions: lekhanhky
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock