• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WorDroid - Full Native WordPress Blog App For Android

WorDroid - Android Application for WordPress v5.0

No permission to download

jhonppns

Trusted Uploader
Sep 28, 2020
whitedevil submitted a new resource:

WorDroid - Android Application for WordPress - admob, analytics, android, android wordpress, fcm, firebase, material design, push notification, wo

WorDroid 4.jpg

A full-featured blogging application in WordPress with many features like AdMob, Analytics, Push Notifications, Dedicated Viewer, offline reading, and more. Getting started with this is very easy. Just install the necessary plugins and place the URL of your blog, and you are ready to go. Support for WordPress V2 API. Auto / manual notification. Automatic crash reporting. Firebase Analytics Autocomplete comment fields (name and email). Screensaver. Small...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
You should get your ass banned. People like you are not welcome here!

don't insult me, be disciplined please.
There is nothing wrong with what I said. What you can do with a non nulled application here ?

But anyway, thx for posting information

Reactions: arkobd
Thats the problem with people like you. Instead of thanking they just complain. And they don't see anything wrong with it.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and unicorn
Asking for purchase code to use all the features.I'd build the app and followed every steps but when i open the app it's just blank screen with my app name.but when i use search option by writing anything it shows all the post.Otherwise it shows just blank screen.
Is there any solution mate?

VERSION 4.4 – Aug 10, 2020=================VERSION 4.4 - Aug 10, 2020=============
1. Added category grid with background image
2. Added Option to define no of related posts to load (APP)
3. Added Option to hide specific category (Plugin)
4. Added Option to switch AdMob to FB Ads (Banner and Interstitial) (APP)
5. Fixed Comment crash issue
6. Fixed AdMob Interstitial not loading at specified interval
7. Fixed Navigation Drawer Exception when Icon color is missing in drawer

VERSION 4.4 – Aug 10, 2020=================VERSION 4.4 - Aug 10, 2020=============
2. Added Option to define no of related posts to load (APP)
3. Added Option to hide specific category (Plugin)
4. Added Option to switch AdMob to FB Ads (Banner and Interstitial) (APP)

It's nulled bro ?
thanx you in advanced

White Devil updated WorDroid - Android Application for WordPress with a new update entry:

WorDroid - Full Native WordPress Blog App For Android

=================VERSION 4.4 - Aug 10, 2020=============
2. Added Option to define no of related posts to load
3. Added Option to hide specific category
4. Added Option to switch AdMob to FB Ads (Banner and Interstitial)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak and timalin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock