• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme v2.7.1

No permission to download
Babiato family, you all are amazing 🥰🥰

OMG, how many updates these guys continuously releasing, I guess the theme developer became mad due to how many bugs pop-out.

Reactions: Babak
Babiato family, you all are amazing 🥰🥰

OMG, how many updates these guys continuously releasing, I guess the theme developer became mad due to how many bugs pop-out.
Not think so. The guy want his product to be up to top.

Not think so. The guy want his product to be up to top.

first of all, I'm in love with this theme,

But it doesn't make sense to release 5 updates in two weeks and its main purpose is to fix bugs only without any new features additions. The main point here is that this is a WordPress theme, not a separate script, so it is not easy to update copies and replace theme files every time taking into account not to lose content changes that Already created by users such as images and texts.

What I would like to focus on is that they can study the impact of the updates before they are launched because launching it by this frequently gives them a lot of negative comments and a lot of angry buyers.

It is a really distinct theme and has no-like in Themeforest.

this comment just my personal opinion and I have mentioned it on the theme developer page.

Last edited:
Reactions: obs3rv3r and Babak
Release 1.5.4 (14 May 2020)
-- Demo content pro version has been updated
-- Workreap Core plugin update 1.5.4
-- Order status changed to complete once hiring or package is purchased

When installing the pro demo return the following error: “Tried to insert data in a table that was not imported private_chat”.

I have tried a lot of options without solve.

any recommendation?
Everything is correct, make sure your host meet all requirement, and max execution time must be increase. this come directly from source

I'm getting an error while importing the demo content for the Pro version and the error message reads "
Tried to insert data in table that was not imported private_chat". Can someone help with a solution.I'm trying to install it on my localhost which runs on WAMP. I have increaded my max execution time to 600 sec but still getting the same error.

Everything is correct, make sure your host meet all requirement, and max execution time must be increase. this come directly from source
Please, make sure your server meet all resuirement

Hi, fixed. service was move to another server

HELLO ! I am using loco translate for turkish language but some text changes not working , ı change but ı cant see translate word .ıts hard. How can ı solve this problem. Thank you.

I'm getting an error while importing the demo content for the Pro version and the error message reads "
Tried to insert data in table that was not imported private_chat". Can someone help with a solution.I'm trying to install it on my localhost which runs on WAMP. I have increaded my max execution time to 600 sec but still getting the same error.

There is a bug with the 1.5.4 version. That issue was resolved in the 1.5.5 version (according to the author's comments on evanto). Any one with the latest version - 1.5.5 may kindly upload here pleeeeese.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock