• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme v2.7.1

No permission to download
ShareCash updated Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Release 1.6.2 (28 July 2020)

Release 1.6.2 (28 July 2020)
-- Package update from back-end issue has been fixed
-- Add custom skills for freelancers from the front-end, settings has been added
-- Job notifications issue has been fixed
-- Restrict apply on a job if job has expired
-- Micro services shortcode multi select categories options has been added
-- Services Carousel Shortcode has been added
-- Identity verification settings have been added, without identity verification freelancer will not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Masood and shaunp
ShareCash updated Workreap - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Release 1.6.3 (9 August 2020)

Release 1.6.3 (9 August 2020)
-- Remaining services and remaining jobs count issue has been fixed
-- Mandatory profile fields settings have been added for freelancers
-- Hide Freelancer insights from Theme Settings options has been added
-- Packages display issue has been fixed
-- Footer Widget issue has been fixed
-- Proposal display listing issue has been fixed now
-- Hide Freelancer total earning state from Theme Settings options has been added
-- Workreap Core...

Reactions: lharing
I was never able to make the chat work in real time, I have node.js, npm and forever, ports released in the google cloud and it never opens, am I doing something wrong? If anyone can help me with something I appreciate it. Sorry my english, using translator. Thank you!

Workreap Theme v1.6.5

Download Workreap v1.6.5 - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Release 1.6.5(19 August 2020)

-- Unyson Compatibility issue fixed, please try to delete Unyson plugin and install through Appearance > Install Plugins
-- Skills add in job posting issue has been fixed
-- Workreap Core plugin update 1.6.5
-- Workreap CRON plugin update 1.4.5

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock