• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Workup - Job Board WordPress Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, pay attention, this is not the latest version. See what versions of the plugins, this is the version from July 10, 2.1.6 ... Based on the fact that the one who shared says what he just bought - he is lying. This means, perhaps, trying to introduce a virus to the site. Trust in all other publications no longer exists.

Admin, pay attention, this is not the latest version. See what versions of the plugins, this is the version from July 10, 2.1.6 ... Based on the fact that the one who shared says what he just bought - he is lying. This means, perhaps, trying to introduce a virus to the site. Trust in all other publications no longer exists.
@Dantakanda
is that true ?

I tell you, download and pay attention to 1. Attributes, date of last file editing. 2. On the version of the plugins inside the template and see what should be in the changlog. This person tried to disguise himself as the original, I don't know what's inside, but this is version 2.1.6 at least. Viruses are quite possible, I cannot say that they can be hidden as you like, but here you can see something masked.

Reactions: Babak
@Babak to the best of my knowledge this theme is clean and has no virus whatsoever,
I never thought someone will accuse me of trying to spread virus.
Look at my last THEME REQUEST.
I requested a similar theme "Workio" from the same developer of "Workup". I realized that it will take time before someone have that theme so I went ahead and purchased "Workup" and I only posted it here because I have benefited from countless plugins that some good samaritan's uploaded on this site, I want to give my share back.
But since this is the case I will never post any theme or plugins here ever.
And you do what you need to do whether you remove it or leave it it's up to you.
But I'm never posting anything here again.
Thanks

@Babak to the best of my knowledge this theme is clean and has no virus whatsoever,
I never thought someone will accuse me of trying to spread virus.
Look at my last THEME REQUEST.
I requested a similar theme "Workio" from the same developer of "Workup". I realized that it will take time before someone have that theme so I went ahead and purchased "Workup" and I only posted it here because I have benefited from countless plugins that some good samaritan's uploaded on this site, I want to give my share back.
But since this is the case I will never post any theme or plugins here ever.
And you do what you need to do whether you remove it or leave it it's up to you.
But I'm never posting anything here again.
Thanks
don't be mad at me
we are just asking bro
this theme directly purchased by u ?

If this template was purchased by you 4 hours ago, then please explain why the plugins versions dated July 10? style.css edited today. This theme
Last Update3 November 20
I'm more than sure that you are lying, I have enough evidence of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock