• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worpdress custom dashboard and roles

neosavedme

Sep 19, 2019
hello everyone,

this is my first topic to ask for help or advice in this forum, i have noticed that there are some real experts here.

So I take this opportunity to ask you a question about the customization of the wordpress interface and roles.

I am looking for a global solution that combines the two and maybe more for more flexibility and performance

I have already tested the possibility of doing it with different plugins

- Advanced Access Manager
- User Role Editor Pro
- Adminimize
- White label

It requires a lot of settings and monitor several plugins to update, not to mention the need for some css code to hide some menus

what I found interesting but not currently available on the forum
(outdated)

- Ultimate Dashboard Pro (no updates)
- Admin Menu Editor Pro ( good but no updates php errors , elementor 3 problems )

for performance and simplicity reasons i will like to use a single plugin, but maybe i missed something and you have other solutions and methods?
and maybe someone will realize it and update the outdated plugins

AAM is very robust, I use it a lot. It offers much more than just roles management (I use it mainly to conditionally limit access to certain resources). As for "dashboard", for my own sites, I never really tweak the appearance but for client's sites I usually make custom dashboard for them (basically just another frontend page filled with menu and widgets for managing the site, with much more limited access than wp-admin).

Reactions: smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock