• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hello,
one engine is detected on this file(version 3.0.4) by virustotal. Is this a problem?
Can you please check it?
@Babak
download (1).png

Last edited:
When I try to update to 3.0.4 .. the update button is blocked and can't update :)

[QUOTE = "Falconizer, post: 153281, membro: 32569"]
Yeah, i tried 5.6
[/CITAR]

I don't know if it helps you, follow what is active in my php 5.6. Sorry my English translator I think you can understand. :)
Modules activate in php 5.6 - ( bcmath, dba, dom, enchant, fileinfo, gd, imap ,intl, ioncube_loader, json, ldap, mbstring, mcrypt, mysqlnd, nd_mysqli, odbc, pdo, pdo_mysql, pdo_odbc, pdo_pgsql, pdo_sqlite, pgsql, phar, posix ,pspell, snmp, soap, sockets, sourceguardian, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, wddx, xmlreader, xmlrpc, xmlwriter, xsl, zip )

I hope it helps!
SABES ALGO DE WOWONDER + LDAP? GRACIAS

Please how can i verify my app through the admin section

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 38
Anyone here?
who can do customization work (paid) on wowonder?
I need some customization in it. If anyone can do please pm me.
Like what ? Adding some page ? Or what ? .
If add some profile section like relationship, im on my way but its like dumping or add more sql

I will create some documentation how to add some page on settings section (only)

##UPDATE
Here how to Create New Page on Setting Sections
https://babia.to/threads/wowonder-adding-new-page-or-more-page-on-settings.29700/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Arief Rana
Any solutions For this ? i can going inside Wowonder Desktop . but about the problem is keyApplication.cer (certificate) need the password ..

but i've tried to create new certificate, its nothing happend and cannot connect

Any solutions Guys about wowonder Desktop messanger?
sorry for bad english

Attachments

• no-user.png
    no-user.png
    589.2 KB · Views: 34
Any solutions For this ? i can going inside Wowonder Desktop . but about the problem is keyApplication.cer (certificate) need the password ..

but i've tried to create new certificate, its nothing happend and cannot connect

Any solutions Guys about wowonder Desktop messanger?
sorry for bad english
You pasted/typed your tripledes key? Maybe that is the problem?

I try create new key cause temporary.crx always asking the password . Yeah Maybe thats my problems now
You can accomplish similar results if you push it with python and make a webview and convert it to exe as a program, since there is litteraly no way to crack those codes.

You can accomplish similar results if you push it with python and make a webview and convert it to exe as a program, since there is litteraly no way to crack those codes.

Actually it seem like an android who just convert to apk or exe but id tried edit all about api on wowonder its connect with the desktop messenger but i dont know what must i edited . I found the problems why messenger can login but no user, it because all api on wowonder! . Damn so confuse 😆😂

Reactions: XZNT
Actually it seem like an android who just convert to apk or exe but id tried edit all about api on wowonder its connect with the desktop messenger but i dont know what must i edited . I found the problems why messenger can login but no user, it because all api on wowonder! . Damn so confuse 😆😂
Yo lets work together, i have something.

Reactions: twinsxstore
Yo lets work together, i have something.
Let me first do until find the problem. I will share it after problem solved . And then work together . Cause so curious about that problem

EDITED :
I will share and upload the project and api.php
And the document too .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock