• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Yes updates have to be nulled first then you can use any code to activate the licence, I will null it as soon as the update comes out so you dont have to worry, just grab the nulled version from here and put it on your sub-domain for testing
Oh, that sounds fantastic. I will keep my legit paid-for copy in my main domain and the nulled copy in the subdomain, and then when it comes time to do updates, I can apply the nulled update to the subdirectory first, see how it affects things, and if I like it then I can apply the official update to my official copy. Perfect!

It's too bad I have to go through all this. I have no problem paying, but the licensing restrictions are draconian and make me think I'm going to break my site. My plan is to install 3.0.1 onto localhost 127.0.0.1, and then 'nullify' it using your 3.0.2 update and transfer it all to the main server in a secret subdirectory. However, I don't have the 3.0.1 full package and it's not available. I am going to try to dig it up and go from there. Thanks for your help so far!

It's too bad I have to go through all this. I have no problem paying, but the licensing restrictions are draconian and make me think I'm going to break my site. My plan is to install 3.0.1 onto localhost 127.0.0.1, and then 'nullify' it using your 3.0.2 update and transfer it all to the main server in a secret subdirectory. However, I don't have the 3.0.1 full package and it's not available. I am going to try to dig it up and go from there. Thanks for your help so far!

Check the comments on here you will find 3.0.1 or i can put it up for you later

Check the comments on here you will find 3.0.1 or i can put it up for you later
OK, thank you very much. Yeah. I had a look around; it seems the search function disallows the "3.0.1" in the search, but I am finding a lot of earlier versions. If you could, and it isn't too much of a problem, could you post it again? Thanks! I'll check again in the morning; it's 1:00 am right now. Cheers!

OK, thank you very much. Yeah. I had a look around; it seems the search function disallows the "3.0.1" in the search, but I am finding a lot of earlier versions. If you could, and it isn't too much of a problem, could you post it again? Thanks! I'll check again in the morning; it's 1:00 am right now. Cheers!

Yes its no problem give me an hour or so, it should be in the comments in this thread no need to search but i will anyway

I am really curious - what does nulling entail with this script? Is it difficult, or is it just a matter of knowing what the script is doing and where to look? In fact, what is it really doing? Backdoors? Connecting to remote servers (author)? I'm just a curious guy. :)

But thank you very much for your efforts. I can wait until next week when I can try it out. :)

Reactions: feroguz
hi to all Babiato members!

I have the same situation ... I would like to first test that it works 100% before purchasing it officially ... Does anyone know if there is a version even if it is a demo?
Thank you!

How to update the script?
I am using 3.0.2 (Nulled)and want to update to 3.0.4 (Non-Nulled).... do I need to put license key to update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock