• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Can I ask questions here about wowonder?

I don't understand the logic of this site for now :D. I am a new member. Living in the Netherlands.

I have a question and I hope someone can help me.

I use Wowonder 3.0.4

I saw on a site from somebody else a "chat open/close" possebility.

You can see it in the picture what I mean.

Does someone know how to do that?

Tnx in advance :D. 2020_10_22_21_40_14_zeeslag.jpg

Can I ask questions here about wowonder?

I don't understand the logic of this site for now :D. I am a new member. Living in the Netherlands.

I have a question and I hope someone can help me.

I use Wowonder 3.0.4

I saw on a site from somebody else a "chat open/close" possebility.

You can see it in the picture what I mean.

Does someone know how to do that?

Tnx in advance :D. 2020_10_22_21_40_14_zeeslag.jpg
You must added javascript and css to add feature like that . And then you must go to public_html/yourwebsite/themes/yourthemes/layout/chat/container.php and edit with your chat on container.php

You must added javascript and css to add feature like that . And then you must go to public_html/yourwebsite/themes/yourthemes/layout/chat/container.php and edit with your chat on container.php
Thank you for the answer, I don't have container.php in this map.
content.phtml I have. I hoped for a walk through :D

Thank you for the answer, I don't have container.php in this map.
content.phtml I have. I hoped for a walk through :D

I mean content.phtml. sorry wrong typing 😅 .
Just following . And search the script on stackoverflow if you want looking for script what you want .

Or looking hide and show javascript logic on google . Hope it can help you .

Reactions: Boombeast
I mean content.phtml. sorry wrong typing 😅 .
Just following . And search the script on stackoverflow if you want looking for script what you want .

Or looking hide and show javascript logic on google . Hope it can help you .
You gave me the right direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I have something I can work with!!!!! YES!!! Sometimes you only need the right words in English. Very Happy!!!!!!

LoL i cant speak english very well . Good luck!!
Mean either hahaha, I speak Dutch, from the Netherlands, which language do you speak?
I shall post an "How To". Can't we start a modification Wowonder forum? A separate location on Babiato?
I want to be moderator of that section, maybe we can do it both. :D

I am new here but I find it difficult to navigate to Wowonder topics.

You can always use google translate ;)

I already have made a website of the very old OsDate, I have 14 years experience with html, php, databases etc. Now I want to start Facebook II hahaha.
I want to make everything I want.
But it's not very easy, the first steps when you look in the script code of wowonder. But I shall learn it :D You had only to say that sentence and I fixed it :D . So happy :D .

What's next :D

Multiplayer games... cartoons, I already have a real chat room for everybody on my wowondersite. Doesn't have a name fot the site at this moment, test it at home first with Xampp

Mean either hahaha, I speak Dutch, from the Netherlands, which language do you speak?
I shall post an "How To". Can't we start a modification Wowonder forum? A separate location on Babiato?
I want to be moderator of that section, maybe we can do it both. :D

I am new here but I find it difficult to navigate to Wowonder topics.

You can always use google translate ;)
Yes i have some tutorials for wowonder 😁

Here the tutorial how to adding more pages on setting section for wowonder if you interest to add more pages https://babia.to/threads/wowonder-adding-new-page-or-more-page-on-settings.29700/post-277226

Reactions: danilosantos
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock