• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin

WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin v4.4.3.0 Nulled

No permission to download

RealHacker

Trusted Uploader
Dec 30, 2018
buypremiumstuff.com
INSTRUCTIONS :
After activating plugin, on first screen just click on "SKIP" (not to click on Allow opt-in or Activate License) and plugin will be activated and than you can use it normally.
Note: If on first screen "SKIP" button is not showing that means you have another plugin installed which is using "Freemius" Library which is not nulled, which will than not allow this plugin to be used as nulled. Let me know if it happens more often with you people than i will make more modifications as required (have busy life right now, so will only do on demand).

TumharaBaap1995 submitted a new resource:

WP Activity Log Premium (formerly WP Security Audit Log) Nulled v4.1.2 [Latest] - #1 THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE & EASY TO USE WORDPRESS ACTIVITY LOG PLUGIN

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE & EASY TO USE WORDPRESS ACTIVITY LOG PLUGIN
Keep an activity log of everything that happens on your WordPress sites and multisite networks with the WP Activity Log plugin to:
  • Ensure user productivity
  • Improve user accountability
  • Ease troubleshooting
  • Know exactly what all your users...

Read more about this resource...ℹℹ

Last edited:
You could try one thing, activate free version (as coming in your screenshot) and than in plugin settings select remove settings on uninstall and than uninstall the plugin and than install plugin again provided by me and check if now skip button is coming.

I don't know why it's not working I even tried it with a fresh WordPress installation and also the same, Skip button only show after click "activate free version"

Reactions: Ghost99
Worked Great in the sandbox, but in production WordPress sites don't work I tried with different websites and it's the same. I just created a fresh WordPress and it's also the same but in the sandbox works fine?
I am using it, locally and on production website plus also worked on Sandboxed website as confirmed by you, so i fear you are doing something wrong.

I am using it, locally and on production website plus also worked on Sandboxed website as confirmed by you, so i fear you are doing something wrong.

After hours of debugging, I found that if the plugin "WP fail2ban" active it won't work after Deactivate "WP fail2ban" it works fine. I hope this will help others who have the same issue and maybe you can find a way to fix that. and thank you so much for your time and effort I really appreciate that, you guys deserve all the respect for the effort you do here. I wish you all the success.

After hours of debugging, I found that if the plugin "WP fail2ban" active it won't work after Deactivate "WP fail2ban" it works fine. I hope this will help others who have the same issue and maybe you can find a way to fix that. and thank you so much for your time and effort I really appreciate that, you guys deserve all the respect for the effort you do here. I wish you all the success.
Great that now it works for you but since you said you have tested this on fresh installation - you should not have that plugin (WP Fail2ban) installed otherwise it is not a fresh installation. For debugging & all, always use fresh installation without any plugin installed & default theme and that sandbox is your friend.

Reactions: maxv
Will have 2 look into what is happening when that plugin is installed for the time being will update the instructions just let me know one thing - if this process works good for you -
1. Deactivate "WP Fail2ban"
2. Install, activate & skip that installation wizard - "WP activity log"
3. Activate back "WP Fail2ban"
Does this thing works for you ? If yes i will update the instructions for the time being until i look whats happening their.

Great that now it works for you but since you said you have tested this on fresh installation - you should not have that plugin (WP Fail2ban) installed otherwise it is not a fresh installation. For debugging & all, always use fresh installation without any plugin installed & default theme and that sandbox is your friend.

I usually use Digitalocean and they install WP Fail2ban as default with a new WordPress installation.

Will have 2 look into what is happening when that plugin is installed for the time being will update the instructions just let me know one thing - if this process works good for you -
1. Deactivate "WP Fail2ban"
2. Install, activate & skip that installation wizard - "WP activity log"
3. Activate back "WP Fail2ban"
Does this thing works for you ? If yes i will update the instructions for the time being until i look whats happening their.

If I Deactivate "WP Fail2ban" it works fine but if I Activate back "WP Fail2ban" it will not work as premium it changes to free version automatically. in other words "WP Fail2ban" has to be Deactivate for the plugin to work you can't activate it back it will ruin the WP Activity Log Pro

I usually use Digitalocean and they install WP Fail2ban as default with a new WordPress installation.
Ok that is a valid reason.
I checked WP Fail2ban and that plugin is also using Freemius for license management, so what would have been happening is instead of WP Activity Log Freemius Library (cracked) , WP Fail2ban Freemius library (uncracked) would have been taking the charge causing this issue. So probable solution would be to either to null WP Fail2ban also or remove total dependency on Freemius of WP Activity Log Pro.

Do you need WP Fail2ban ? If not simply uninstall it or if you need than i need to make some more modifications. Tell me what you want ?

Ok that is a valid reason.
I checked WP Fail2ban and that plugin is also using Freemius for license management, so what would have been happening is instead of WP Activity Log Freemius Library (cracked) , WP Fail2ban Freemius library (uncracked) would have been taking the charge causing this issue. So probable solution would be to either to null WP Fail2ban also or remove total dependency on Freemius of WP Activity Log Pro.

Do you need WP Fail2ban ? If not simply uninstall it or if you need than i need to make some more modifications. Tell me what you want ?

Thanks man, no need for it I will just delete it. If you could please update this plugin - Smart Image Resize for WooCommerce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock